CANCELED Monthly wheeling March 21st 2020 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I can do all easy trails, then I’ll go for it.

Truck is fixed ... def in. Should have an open seat if someone wants to ride along.

Always welcome to ride with me Vince. It's like having a personal trail guide with tons of experience show you the right lines.

Coming down and trying to drag @kasassy down too.

Coming down and trying to drag @kasassy down too.
Don't come yet. At least untill I know if the park will be open. Today Governor Wolf asked all non essential business to close for 2 weeks.

I have a email out to aoaa about the 21st.

That is great news !!!!

Missed the beginning of the press conference yesterday at 3pm, employee texted me that he said bars and restaurants were to close. Saw the recap from the news anchor on WGAL. She said "all non-essential businesses, including bars and restaurants, are to close as of midnight".

I immediately get people to start purging produce and things that will spoil and pulling everything else into a single cooler. Throwing away days worth of dough and batters to make room for the meats and cheeses. Had them turn off as much electric as possible. Running 4-5 different reefer/freezer units adds up.

Then, 2 hours later, just as my people leave the building. They finally post the speech online and I hear it .... "except for take out and delivery" ... we do both of those. Further clarification later. it's not a mandate, just a recommendation ... are you kidding me?!?!? I wasted hundreds of dollars in product to try and mitigate the loss from being closed and the a$$hat Governor couldn't even put out accurate talking points about what was happening. No biggie man, just closed one of the restaurants and laid off 4 people yesterday due to poor communication with the media. I'm sure they will understand.

Pretty much everything is open today it seems, not sure about clothing stores and such, but almost all food places are still open ... and the paint store and almost every other thing I passed on my way to work today.

@VBRoamer - might not have a seat available anymore. Now that schools are closed, my son doesn't have his musical that day anymore and I want to bring him along and get him some exposure. Sorry Sir.

Go get it boys! Just got all my parts for timing belt/ water pump/ radiator job plus doing valve cover gaskets so I will be ready for some spring wheeling. Outdoor activities should be our saving grace in this whole mess.

My girl is still under the knife...

A fair word of warning to anyone thinking about doing an Orion, AA struggling to keep it together... I’ve had to go back to Advance Adapters now three times for missing parts... parts that I paid for months ago.

My girl is still under the knife...

A fair word of warning to anyone thinking about doing an Orion, AA struggling to keep it together... I’ve had to go back to Advance Adapters now three times for missing parts... parts that I paid for months ago.
Missing parts are a common thing for me and across all industry. Usually a phone call solves the problem. It sounds a little extreme in your case though.

Someone I've been in contact with has flu symptoms so at this point I'm out. Not worth it to risk getting any of you Keystone guys sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom