For Sale [CAN-QC] 7X serie rear quarter panels (BJ / HZJ / LJ - 71/73/74) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David*BJ70

Looking forward to reach the end of the world
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
REAR QUARTER PANEL for Landcruiser (BJ70, BJ74 + (HZJ / LJ - 71/73/74).

720$ both side for BJ70.
800$ both side for BJ74
These prices are correct as of January 4, 2024. Metal prices change regularly. I try to make sure they're up to date, but it's best to contact me by private message. Sorry in advance.

----> 20 gauge

The door for the gas tank need to be cut.

Price in US currency

18 gauge available

+ shipping from Montréal at your expense.

DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG

Last edited:
Indeed

Always available.

Manufactured on request.

I am definitely interested in these panels for an 88 BJ74. Just to clarify. THe price is $550 for both the left and right or for either? As well do you have a shipping carrier lined up or will we have to arrange that. I am in San Diego

I'll contact you via PM

Do you still make these for an 88 BJ74? I only need LH side.
Do you do door skins?

Glad you bumped, as I'd forgot about, and have been standing bedside, scalpel in hand....

I can't recall the conversation concerning any custom options, but, at a minimum, would like both sides for a 73 with no wheel well cut out. (If relocating the wheel arch isn't an option)

Custom refer to hands built panel based on a ''blueprint''. (as a french guy, this my used for that word...)

Then, I can't customized the panel for ''special'' consideration since I do not have my BJ70 anymore to ''test fit'' any modification.

PM me if you wish to undertake a purchase process or for any other questions.

do you still have the bj70 rear quarter panels for $500? is this in CAD or USD?

Does the gass filler hole need to be cut in them? Will it fit a CDM spec truck? I am going to be making some desisions with my truck in the spring, depending on what I find under the current paint, these could be an awesome option... Do you get any other bits custom made?

PM sent to all of you.

For anyone wanting to see these fitted, follow the link in my signature "saving the silver 70" for extensive rust repair, including using a pair of these quarters from David. Well worth the cost, great fit. If you are even thinking about it, just do it. The sooner you do it, the less work it will be!

It was quite a while ago that I purchased these, but thanks @David*BJ70 for the great product! I wish I could have bought more of the parts I had to make!

Dear Seller i do have LJ73 and i need rear quarter panels for both side my serious buyer from California please
Get back to me with pictures you have from LJ73 Or bj74 Quarter panels please
818-859-3300
Thanks

PM sent... In order to reactivate the conversation we had last autumn.

Just a simple reminder let you know that these parts are still available and are made on demand. Contact me via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom