Wanted California Central Valley: Early FJ40 Doors/Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Everyone!

I am looking for doors for my 64 FJ40, either hardtop or soft-top variants. I have some older not OEM soft top on it currently that has some holes in it and needs the windows to be replaced, so I am also thinking about replacing that with another soft-top or hardtop if it's not worth repairing.

Thanks!

Hey Everyone!

I am looking for doors for my 64 FJ40, either hardtop or soft-top variants. I have some older not OEM soft top on it currently that has some holes in it and needs the windows to be replaced, so I am also thinking about replacing that with another soft-top or hardtop if it's not worth repairing.

Thanks!
You should post in the 25 section also, your top will need to be a very early one and not many around.
Ps the 25 section is very bottom on the main forum page.

Don’t know if these will work or not.

Don’t know if these will work or not.

Hmmm, they don't look that bad, I would have to hunt through the forums to figure out what to do about the missing glass and buy some door skins though. Maybe I will have to make a road trip to Utah.

I just spotted a pair of’64 doors on the shelf the other day that I was going to pull down and post. If you decide you want to go in that direction, give me a jingle.

Hmmm, they don't look that bad, I would have to hunt through the forums to figure out what to do about the missing glass and buy some door skins though. Maybe I will have to make a road trip to Utah.
I’ve seen plexiglass in them before. Might ask the owner. He might have done some research. @mccaleb77

I just spotted a pair of’64 doors on the shelf the other day that I was going to pull down and post. If you decide you want to go in that direction, give me a jingle.
Ok for sure! Can you upload a few pics of them? I got my carb you rebuilt and ported in the mail today by the way, I can't wait to finally put it on and get this fj moving properly!

Ok for sure! Can you upload a few pics of them? I got my carb you rebuilt and ported in the mail today by the way, I can't wait to finally put it on and get this fj moving properly!
Josh?

I just listed the doors. You have right of first refusal.

They look great! I just gave you a call, I'll take em! Let's set up a time where I can come down and I'll paypal you the cash, thanks again!

D3FE086A-A4ED-4F89-8B29-CB9A3B24C188.jpeg
F20DC30E-5335-4C14-AF8D-CF32B36E2A64.jpeg

Call you in a bit. Have a counter customer to take care of now.

Call you in a bit. Have a counter customer to take care of now.
Hey Mark!

Quick question, I have the part of the hinges that go on the cruiser already, do you have any of the hinge parts that go on the door and the pins laying around that I could buy off you when I come to pick up the doors?

Thanks!

Hey Mark!

Quick question, I have the part of the hinges that go on the cruiser already, do you have any of the hinge parts that go on the door and the pins laying around that I could buy off you when I come to pick up the doors?

Thanks!
Hinges, no problem. Pins, pretty sure. See you tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom