Buying, Selling & Trading (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I downloaded the FSM and electrical the for fzj80. I had a buddy who worked at a printing press print them on nice glossy heavy paper bound in a three ring binder. I have an extra copy to give away.

ARB 12v work light and case (really bright) $15

CE8AE280-0D8C-4452-BA53-0DCDCA720884.jpeg

2951A6BE-B133-401B-AF63-08342317C096.jpeg

10” Sub box wrapped in 100 series Tan vinyl, no sub, just the box. Average wear and tear but a solid box. $20

08119DAE-DBCA-43E1-92F5-6FE4AF204812.jpeg

6678FB58-9335-455D-A9DC-1673C12D717F.jpeg

Wanted for my 63 SWB:
Fan Shroud
Gas Tank Strap
Fan Blade

I'd need to check on the shroud, I think I've got an extra strap, the fan should be upgraded to the plastic fan which is still available from Toyota.

I'd need to check on the shroud, I think I've got an extra strap, the fan should be upgraded to the plastic fan which is still available from Toyota.
Thanks

180 batwing awning. Brand new. Is completely self supporting. I have the specs if your interested. It isn’t gonna work on the side of the go fast so I’m selling rather then returning. I’m gonna eat the shipping. Yours for $700. That’s what I paid. Has everything you need. It’s 96 inches before it folds out.

View attachment 2619224
$650 never installed never used

Does the batwing have any mounting hardware that comes with it? I’d be looking to mount it on Yakima round bars.
it has a ton of mounting hardware that came with it. Three 90 heavy duty mounts and a ton of u bolts. its pretty universal. has all the tie down straps and everything it came with, i literaly just took it out of the shipping box and never even tried to mount it because i decided it was overkill for the t-rail mounts on the go fast. i was going to need to have someone fabricate custom mounts and was strongly advised against this

Anybody got a bib/bezel they want to part with?

There's a guy in the Bitterroot that has a horde of parts, he has an ad on Craigslist.

I might be down there this weekend checking out some stuff.

There's a guy in the Bitterroot that has a horde of parts, he has an ad on Craigslist.

I might be down there this weekend checking out some stuff.
Know more of the backstory? Is he clearing out the barn? Or just selling off a few cars. I saw the add on CL but just lists cars. :meh:

Know more of the backstory? Is he clearing out the barn? Or just selling off a few cars. I saw the add on CL but just lists cars. :meh:
Let’s go see it Matt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom