Buying, Selling & Trading (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a drive flange for a FZJ80. Anyone around Helena have one?
TIA Curtis

Free to a responsible home: Craftsman 3 ton floor jack. Im getting rid of it because it has a leak and loses height while your using it. I believe the replacement cylinder is 40$ but you have to figure out what exact model it is. I was cleaning the model number sticker so I could read it better and the numbers washed off!! So to be very clear: It's NOT super safe but it does go up to 19 3/4" so if you are currently stacking 2x4s on top of your regular size jack then maybe its safer than that. Ideally this jack is a 2 person operation; one person keeps pumping it while the other person puts jackstands under the axle or frame. So its free but I might ask the new owner to sign a waiver acknowledging that its unsafe.

1984 FJ60 - 179K - Desmogged - OME lift

It is sold....

Last edited:
Not for sale now....i have a Gobi rear hatch ladder for FZJ80 for sale. Could use some new double sided tape but will mount fine without it. I love this ladder but it has to be mounted on the driver side and that won't work with my 4X4 rear set up. SOLD

FZJ80 rear bumper corners. Mediocre condition. Free to a good home

FZJ80 spair tire lift free.

FZJ80 factory tow/recovery points. $25 for 2

FZJ80 Rear mud flaps. $35

Roller fair lead for wire cable winch. $20

80-100' of 3/8 winch cable. Some kinks but usable. If no one wants this I will make extension from it. $30 for all of it or $15 for 2/3 of it with no thimbles on it.

I am 2.5 hours south of Bozeman so if we meet FTF it will have to be arranged at a time when I come to Bozeman. All prices plus shipping.

Last edited:
To low of a price to advertise, I have the rear side windows from my 69 fj40 , probably can sweeten the deal with some thing else thrown in

Fj60 brown steering wheel it is in great shape and all horn buttons worked when it was removed-$50. Fj60 tachometer that worked great when removed. It does have one broken tab-$25. I will also be removing my front seats they are in pretty good shape with the Landcruiser tan seat covers. I just want a different seat they are still comfortable to sit in. Pm for more information or pictures.

Selling my '13 DCSB Tacoma TRD Sport. Built for overland camping with Tepui RTT, Leer 100xq shell, lots of gear and other mods as well including Icon stage 3 suspension. Call or text 307-690-8874 for details and pictures. Roughly 37k miles.

Selling my '13 DCSB Tacoma TRD Sport. Built for overland camping with Tepui RTT, Leer 100xq shell, lots of gear and other mods as well including Icon stage 3 suspension. Call or text 307-690-8874 for details and pictures. Roughly 37k miles.
sell me just the tent?

IMG_1427.jpg
I am looking to trade my 17"fuel rims with 35" tires on them for Black or gray TRD wheels. Let me know if you have any.

@Rivman1243 didyou still need a drive flange?
I ended up ordering one from cruiser outfitters. Thanks for checking though! It definitely needed to be replaced. I still need to take some pictures of it. Also found the birf splines had been damaged from an previous repair. I had to file the valley back into the splines so I could get the new flange on.

20160712_182101.jpg

Hey Guys! Anyone interested in a 60 series running chassis?

View attachment 1336939

First thread posted btw. As you can see i've got a wrecked 84 cruiser that runs. I'll find out if the frame is bent as soon as I find someone that can figure that out for me. Interestingly enough, i've already got someone interested in the body. Just need a buyer for pretty much everything else except for the seats and interior door panels. View attachment 1336939

Also if anyone is looking to get rid of a crappy 80 series, let me know. I'm looking from a fzj80 rolling chassis and t-case.

Sure hope you are OK.
I'd be interested in the rest of it. What parts of the body is the guy after?
let me know.
Paul

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom