Buying, Selling & Trading (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

One of our club members has several warehouses full of lc parts. Check out 406cruisers.com.

My 2f is a little stuck, working on getting it free. However, in the event I am unsuccessful is there any spair engines kicking around? I plan on a oil burner this next winter but I would like it runnable henceforth. I will also be in the market for a passenger fender and a tailgate with no rust in the near future. Thanks all!

Negative on the 2F. Lower tailgate is available, and he will need to find out on the fender. When do you need it by?

The engine in January hopefully if it's needed. The body parts whenever. I will spray in may most likely, so just getting stuff lined up till then. And 406 looks awesome, will most certainly be joining.

My 2f is a little stuck, working on getting it free. However, in the event I am unsuccessful is there any spair engines kicking around? I will also be in the market for a passenger fender and a tailgate with no rust in the near future. Thanks all!

I've got a good 2F and a pass fender in Helena, got a rust free tailgate but it's got a dent.
lots of other parts from available also. what color interior? assuming tan/brown, I've got 1 good seat other 1 is dirty if you needed a pair.
Paul

Hi all,

I'm not very active on here due to being pretty busy, but I'm looking for a working ignitor for an '86 Pickup w/ a 22R. Also interested in a pickup coil/ signal generator if anyone has one for sale. Had my daily driver warming up in the parking lot at work the other day in -20F weather, came back out after a meeting, and she wasn't running. If you have either of these, you'd be my hero! :)

Anybody have some mini-truck parts? I need a 79-85 solid front axle (housing only, maybe inner shafts) and a good set of rear 4.11 V6 gears.

Post this over in the "Need parts?" thread also, and I'll add it to the search list. We are compiling a list parts for our local parts hoarded...he has several RV sized storage units filled with Toyota parts!!

Hey guys,

The title says it all. If you have any of the above, post it here!
hi guys new to the site so bear with me I have a 71 land cruiser that's mostly stock I am looking at taking the 3 on the tree out and putting a 4spd either toyo or gm I found a site back east that has a toyo setup everything but the clutch for under a grand looking to see if anyone has it closer to home .I live in Thompson falls mt this fj 40is the first non us car I have owned I have had it now for about 4 yrs now it has impressed on how it goes but it need some improvement I can live with Armstrong steering but I do want to change the tranny and put a lift on it .my wife and I have done the divide ride in Whitehall a few years ago the club we were with had built the wildbill blacktail trail over by Kalispell .I have had 4wheel drives for along time not really done a lot of club runs due to my job long haul trucker but when we are home I make the time to go out run around on some of our local trails .thanks guys hope to meet you all sometime

hi guys new to the site so bear with me I have a 71 land cruiser that's mostly stock I am looking at taking the 3 on the tree out and putting a 4spd either toyo or gm I found a site back east that has a toyo setup everything but the clutch for under a grand looking to see if anyone has it closer to home .I live in Thompson falls mt this fj 40is the first non us car I have owned I have had it now for about 4 yrs now it has impressed on how it goes but it need some improvement I can live with Armstrong steering but I do want to change the tranny and put a lift on it .my wife and I have done the divide ride in Whitehall a few years ago the club we were with had built the wildbill blacktail trail over by Kalispell .I have had 4wheel drives for along time not really done a lot of club runs due to my job long haul trucker but when we are home I make the time to go out run around on some of our local trails .thanks guys hope to meet you all sometime

so many things in this post. I'll PM you my #, I've got a set up for you.
Paul

Last edited:
Anybody need some 2F love? I have a complete '78 2F that looks to have been rebuilt at some point. It turns freely...that's all I know about it. I'll take $150 for it. I also have an '87 2F that was run out of oil and seized the number 1 rod bearing on the crank; number 6 followed suit. The block looks to be in good condition. It's totally disassembled. I'll take $50 for it.

what's left on the 87? the head and distributor? I'd take that deal.

I have a driver and passenger seat out of 1982 fj60 with SOR seat covers on them that are in decent condition and still have plenty of support. They do not have any brackets with them. I am asking 250 OBO for both. I also have a good condition carb fan, front and back seat belts, tachometer, blinker assembly( mainly just for parts), rear window and wiper assembly( door has rust and bad dent) carpet set that could be cleaned or used as a template, and a rear heater fan( the rest of the assembly is taken apart). I might have some other small interior parts just ask if you are looking for something. Please message me for more information or pictures.

is Warren the owner??

Free to a good home: Topper for a late 70s/80s toyota short bed pickup. It is missing the rear window but has sliding side windows. it has a raised portion in the roof. Might fit a ford ranger, I think they are the same width. Thanks

Anybody have some mini-truck parts? I need a 79-85 solid front axle (housing only, maybe inner shafts) and a good set of rear 4.11 V6 gears.
I might have a v6 4.10 for you if you still need it. Ill have to look at my pile and decide which ones I need for rebuilding.

@SKULLYOTA i have some mini truck innershafts that I removed the birfs from.
If you can get a ride for them from South Dakota you can have them. Id probably box them up if you were not in a rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom