Buying/Selling/Trading thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im looking for a set of stock height springs for a 80 series
You should have no trouble making that trade...

Do 80 and 100 series use the same rear springs? Nate would probably trade you for the rear of his if that would work. He’s in the market for a lift for his 100.

yehh check and let me know

Looks like they are. I’ll hit him up tomorrow.

Maybe we can do the swap at my place this weekend :cool:

Selling a kitted out Gobi Stealth for a 60/62 series. $2,000 obo. Includes the following:
  • Gobi Stealth, w/ wind fairing
  • Gobi awning mounts
  • Gobi axe/shovel mounts with locks
  • ARB 2500 awning
  • Four Maxtrax
  • Maxtrax mounting pins
  • All mounting hardware

veEYnwy.jpg

eNWLfD9.jpg

WOYQSd7.jpg

DtcNXRO.jpg

Selling a kitted out Gobi Stealth for a 60/62 series. $2,000 obo. Includes the following:
  • Gobi Stealth, w/ wind fairing
  • Gobi awning mounts
  • Gobi axe/shovel mounts with locks
  • ARB 2500 awning
  • Four Maxtrax
  • Maxtrax mounting pins
  • All mounting hardware

veEYnwy.jpg

eNWLfD9.jpg

WOYQSd7.jpg

DtcNXRO.jpg
If you're interested in separating the maxtrax let me know.

my mildly build white 80 series is listed here on mud in the classifieds for sale 1995 lc 196,miles $9500

Last edited:
Located in Jupiter, Florida
1- Almost Perfect Gray Cargo Mat
1- Good Condition Floor Mats Front and 2nd Row
1- Set of 4 100 Series Wheels - Very Good Shape - 3 Painted Black, One Not
1- Almost Perfect 100 Series 3rd Row Seats

I need to get rid of this from my storage.

Will not ship
Local Pickup Only
Must Take All
$200 for everything OBO

I have a three speed trans out of a 72 fj40 with a gm bellhousing and adaptor plate of anyone is interested

Have a bunch of frame and trail truck parts (FJ40) both in the for sale section and stuff I don't have time to post. Some has already gone in the trash or recycling.

Located in SoFla.

Posting up for Trace. Trace is selling his legendary 60. The 60 famous for it's cattle guard front end. It once roamed the trails of Florida and the streets of Tampa for many years. It's been a while since he wheeled it or drove it, so probably just us old timers will remember it.

He is asking $2500, but confided with me he'd take $2,000 for it. It's a cheap way to get into a trail rig. It's a cheap way to get into a Land Cruiser period. Posting up here so maybe a Cruiserhead buys it before it ends up on Craiglist or Facbook.

The info he gave me that I'm forwarding:

------------------------------------------------------

It has an amazing 2F in it:

Bored out 40 over

Decked head 30

Decked block 10

I believe dome top pistons

Cam was sent to Crane and had the lift and duration lengthen. Torque was to be set from 900 to 1800 rpms if I am saying that right.

Chenoweth carb or carb kit

De-smogged perfectly

488 running gear, pumpkins were “perfectly” set by Michael

Power Trax Lock Right Lockers front and rear

Stock 4 sp Transmission

4” hockey puck body lift

2.5” Medium Old man Emu front shocks and springs

3” Heavy Old man Emu Rear shocks and springs

Custom roll cage built by the best friends a guy could ever wish for.

8” C channel solid steel rear bumper welded to frame w/multi - welded 2” receiver – 2 different hitches around her somewhere

Front Cage welded Boxed 1/8” steel plate wing bumper bolted to welded 1/8” plate boxed welded to frame

Old Warn 5721 winch – needs coil under hood to complete setup. I have line around here somewhere.

10” wagon wheels with roller 38” x 12.5” Super Swamper SX plus 2 unmounted used swamper 38” spares

Ford F350 dual horns with dashboard switch for that constant “hands free” get out the way sound.

Factory Gas tank still mounted, needs to be cleaned. Plus a clean 30 gallon F250 gas tank and a good 30 gallon racing fuel cell.

Body isn’t pretty, but let’s face it, neither is mine, ha.

There is probably more than I can remember.

She has been sitting a few years, but she will run strong, needs a battery.

I am asking $2500k obo for it.

Trace
----------------------------------

IMG_20101004_092704 em.jpg

IMG_20101004_092724 em.jpg

Really need to get rid of these 60 seats. Asking $200 in the classifieds but make an offer. Not sure what they’re really worth. The headrests are off them but are included, as well as some really faded SOR seat covers.

F8AB919A-E24D-4F38-A109-75D05AFF9D37.jpeg

86835965-2DAD-441D-A454-6EF589886858.jpeg

Posting up for Trace. Trace is selling his legendary 60. The 60 famous for it's cattle guard front end. It once roamed the trails of Florida and the streets of Tampa for many years. It's been a while since he wheeled it or drove it, so probably just us old timers will remember it.

He is asking $2500, but confided with me he'd take $2,000 for it. It's a cheap way to get into a trail rig. It's a cheap way to get into a Land Cruiser period. Posting up here so maybe a Cruiserhead buys it before it ends up on Craiglist or Facbook.

The info he gave me that I'm forwarding:

------------------------------------------------------

It has an amazing 2F in it:

Bored out 40 over

Decked head 30

Decked block 10

I believe dome top pistons

Cam was sent to Crane and had the lift and duration lengthen. Torque was to be set from 900 to 1800 rpms if I am saying that right.

Chenoweth carb or carb kit

De-smogged perfectly

488 running gear, pumpkins were “perfectly” set by Michael

Power Trax Lock Right Lockers front and rear

Stock 4 sp Transmission

4” hockey puck body lift

2.5” Medium Old man Emu front shocks and springs

3” Heavy Old man Emu Rear shocks and springs

Custom roll cage built by the best friends a guy could ever wish for.

8” C channel solid steel rear bumper welded to frame w/multi - welded 2” receiver – 2 different hitches around her somewhere

Front Cage welded Boxed 1/8” steel plate wing bumper bolted to welded 1/8” plate boxed welded to frame

Old Warn 5721 winch – needs coil under hood to complete setup. I have line around here somewhere.

10” wagon wheels with roller 38” x 12.5” Super Swamper SX plus 2 unmounted used swamper 38” spares

Ford F350 dual horns with dashboard switch for that constant “hands free” get out the way sound.

Factory Gas tank still mounted, needs to be cleaned. Plus a clean 30 gallon F250 gas tank and a good 30 gallon racing fuel cell.

Body isn’t pretty, but let’s face it, neither is mine, ha.

There is probably more than I can remember.

She has been sitting a few years, but she will run strong, needs a battery.

I am asking $2500k obo for it.

Trace
----------------------------------

View attachment 1752765

View attachment 1752766
Hmmm.... Sweet. Got any other shots of this thing? Or a thread? Trace's username?

-Chris

Just feeling around here, but anyone happen to have a 9.5” E-locker third member sitting around? 80 Series rear?
I’m starting to get the itch for a selectable rear locker.

SOLD

For Sale - 1996 Colemand Laredo Pop-up camper WITH Mini Fridge FREE

For Sale is a 1996 Colemand Laredo Pop-up camper WITH Mini Fridge FREE.

Length:17'
Width: 6.8'
Weight: 945lbs
Sleeps: 6
Beds: 2 Full Size

I got this last year and took it out once. Wife found it much too small for a family of four and a dog. This little guy was pretty much trashed when i picked it up, no lights, rotted tires, dirty window covers, seat covers and bed covers. Wife took it all to the cleaners and is still nice and clean.

I replaced a rotted section of floor in the entrance. I used no slip tape but its coming off. Simple fix. The water pump did not work and that was replaced. LED's all around. 4 PIN connector. Two new tires and used other as spair. The door was pretty much rotted also and i made a new one.

The roof has been recovered with Henry Tropi-Cool 887HS 100% SILICONE WHITE ROOF COATING. I used the entire gallon as there was ZERO protection. I also used Henrys silicone on the screws for water protection. Should last you a few years with care.

We also bought a mini fridge that we used once and ill throw that in as well. Id rather sell it than have it sitting around not being used:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Haier-1-7-cu-ft-single-door-compact-refrigerator-Black/35032711

Im including before/after pics so you can see in what shape i picked it and how it is now. I need to sell to fix AC in cruiser so make me a fair offer and its yours. Zipcode area 33548.

Last edited:
SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

Metric TLC spare tire carrier extension. Allows larger tires on the stock carrier (I forget how big). New old stock! Still in the shipping box. I paid $70 plus the ride. I’m not using the stock tire carrier, so I’m probably going to 4+Products route. $50. I prefer not to ship so as not to risk damage (sw FL), but if I have to, shipping on your dime....

C053D853-E8B9-4F02-8ED0-5E6BC1B6E56F.jpeg

SOLD. SOLD. SOLD.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom