Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M101 or M416 variant on FB Market Place in TN:

Looking for a bumper for a 100 series. The brand doesn't matter. Does anyone have anything second-hand?

I got OEM steel wheels for my Troopy and am selling the steelies that were on it. Four of one style, and the spare was the odd one with round holes. These are the standard D-hole steelies I see used on Cruisers all the time. My daughter had what I think was an identical set on her 80. Very heavy and strong, great for a dedicated set of off road tires.

These rode just fine - balanced well. The fronts had a 1/4" spacer (I didn't even know they made them that thin) but the rears didn't need any. That's the way it was on the truck when I took delivery. They came off an HZJ75 so I bet they'll work with most solid axle Cruisers, with the proviso that you may need to use thin spacers up front. I don't like spacers personally but I wouldn't care about these they're basically just shims.

16" x 8". 4" backspace. Spacers included. Clean and ready to roll. I don't mind driving to meet and deliver. I'm in Chattanooga/Cleveland area.

$125 for all 5 - just get 'em outa here!

KIMG2065.JPG

Last edited:
I got OEM steel wheels for my Troopy and am selling the steelies that were on it. Four of one style, and the spare was the odd one with round holes. These are the standard D-hole steelies I see used on Cruisers all the time. My daughter had what I think was an identical set on her 80. Very heavy and strong, great for a dedicated set of off road tires.

These rode just fine - balanced well. The fronts had a 1/4" spacer (I didn't even know they made them that thin) but the rears didn't need any. That's the way it was on the truck when I took delivery. They came off an HZJ75 so I bet they'll work with most solid axle Cruisers, with the proviso that you may need to use thin spacers up front. I don't like spacers personally but I wouldn't care about these they're basically just shims.

16" x 8". 4" backspace. Spacers included. Clean and ready to roll. I don't mind driving to meet and deliver. I'm in Chattanooga/Cleveland area.

$125 for all 5 - just get 'em outa here!

View attachment 3440236
Damn - this is a steal. I am not sure the company that was making these is still doing it. I can't recall if it was American Racing wheels or what but when I was shopping for rims I had trouble locating them. Most vendors were out of stock. I ended up with the OEM wagon wheels.

Somebody at the 70 series Meetup said that Stockton Wheel went out of business? Their website is still up. So is American Racing. Must have been a mistake but they were very certain about it.

I have (5) 15" split rims for sale in or near Nashville, TN. Looking for $475 or best offer.

IMG_2741.jpg

IMG_2742.jpg

Cross post -
Free 100 Bumper cover

Somebody at the 70 series Meetup said that Stockton Wheel went out of business? Their website is still up. So is American Racing. Must have been a mistake but they were very certain about it.
I know Marsh Racing Wheels went out of business a while ago. The owner decided he did not want to be on this ether anymore. :(

Selling my wheeling tires and wheels for cheap. Tires aren't great, but they'll get you through a season or two, and you still get some pretty kick ass wheels. Pattern is 8x6.5, 3.5" B.S.

Selling a Brand New Lexus GX Transmission & Catalytic Converter Skid Plate for GX460 and 470 (4runner maybe?). I purchased new from Victory 4x4 but never installed. This is the upgraded aluminum version and includes all mounting hardware. Cost is $430 new from Victory. $250 OBO and pickup in Nashville/Spring Hill area.

GX460.jpg

Have a used OME lift for 80 series available. And a set or two of LX450 wheels.

OME 851/860 springs and the matching shocks. Wear and tear, but no issue when these were pulled. $400

LX450 wheels, have 8 available. $400 per set of 4.

Other 80 stuff like trailer hitches, exhaust parts…

IMG_6996.jpeg

Anybody local happen to have an 80 series gas tank? @Jeeper You have any in your pile of things to be rid of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom