Buyin', Sellin', Tradin' (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like to find a metaltech cage somewhere in the southeast.

Shipping is ridiculous right now.
Not exactly the SE but not the PNW either.

Not sure I'd trust my life or family to those welds. Yikes.

Not exactly the SE but not the PNW either.

Last edited:
FF69E203-78EA-4FA6-A26C-4AF27E48799A.jpeg

FJ 62 rim. $75

@NOSAJ I'll take it. PM inbound

Trying to ditch this Dometic Fridge if anyone is interested.
I’m up on Signal. I’ll be in Nolensville close to New Years if anyone up there would be interested.
$650 takes it.

Founds these on FB near me. $30 for “unused” Sceptre 20L water cans. I’m going to check them out and will revert my findings.

Founds these on FB near me. $30 for “unused” Sceptre 20L water cans. I’m going to check them out and will revert my findings.
That seems like a great deal. @Hugh Heifer Ringgold isn't too far from you either is it.

Looking for a 40 series front end for donor parts for a disc brake on my 40. (I think a 55 will work too.) Prefer a 9/75 - 1/79. Doesn't require the differential. Heck, doesn't require the housing either. Just need everything from the knuckles out and the axles. Looking for something that's not beat to death or rusted to death. I'm located in Nashville, but willing to drive some for the right deal.

Looking for a 40 series front end for donor parts for a disc brake on my 40. (I think a 55 will work too.) Prefer a 9/75 - 1/79. Doesn't require the differential. Heck, doesn't require the housing either. Just need everything from the knuckles out and the axles. Looking for something that's not beat to death or rusted to death. I'm located in Nashville, but willing to drive some for the right deal.

I have large pattern knuckles, steering arms, and can sell new birfields/spindles. You're going to want the 79-newer shorter birfields so you can run the better Aisin locking hubs, and the 79-newer wheel bearing hubs so you can run the more common style brake rotor. Also I think all my knuckles are 79-up which is the large-pattern which is a lot better too. Happy to ship

@cruisermatt- I was thinking about running the older stuff in order to re-use my steering arms and not have to grind the inside of the knuckles. Of course, you know much more than me about all this. If this is the way to go, then maybe I should just do that. How much would all of this run me?

Last edited:
How does one go about setting up a swap meet? I've got a Toyota dealership interested in hosting and a couple of sponsors interested as well. If you build it, cruisers will come, right?? Also, behold my new year's baby, Gordon T Cruiser Esq 😎

KIMG0078.JPG

How does one go about setting up a swap meet? I've got a Toyota dealership interested in hosting and a couple of sponsors interested as well. If you build it, cruisers will come, right?? Also, behold my new year's baby, Gordon T Cruiser Esq 😎

View attachment 3230292

You might want to consider starting your own thread regarding your question. It's considered verboten (not to mention rude) to hijack someone else's thread.

Edit: As stated below, for some reason, I thought this was on a thread I started. I made an error, and I apologize.

Last edited:

View attachment 3230292
Subscribed.

You might want to consider starting your own thread regarding your question. It's considered verboten (not to mention rude) to hijack someone else's thread.
Lighten up Francis, it's a general thread about buying/selling/trading stuff. He hasn't hijacked anyone's thread. You can kindly suggest to start a new thread to gauge interest in a swap meet. You can be nice to the newcomers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom