Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a ‘72/40 frame for sell. It’s left over from a part out. It had a 350 installed so the stock mounts were removed and it has a random piece of angle welded to the front. This is a very solid frame with nothing more than surface rust. The price is $300. I live in Monroe county thanks,
Derrick
4C11D787-C2CB-4CD0-A60A-2B33212C97A6.jpeg

24E101C7-3902-4CFF-A857-5C1DC7F55D73.jpeg

Anyone with an ARB front for a 100 series?

Have 3 18" Rims/tires/centercaps from a Tundra. Pictures show 4 but one has been spoken for locally. was going to put them on our '98 with some new tires but found a great deal on five 200 series 18" rims with great tires. Rims are in pretty good condition, have a bit of bubbling. Tires are ok for spares but not for daily driving. Sell all 3 for $90 or if you want just one, will sell for $40. Am in Greenville SC but come to Atlanta often as Chick-fil-A is my client and I often stop by Peter Merriam's shop in Duluth to visit as he is responsible for my Land Cruiser addiction! It's actually worked well for folks in Atlanta to drop things off at his shop and I pick up on my next trip so I would envision dropping tires off at his shop and for you to pick them up at your convenience......

IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg

My brother just picked up a little 2wd 91 pick up. looking for a few parts.

Bench seat in anything better than roached condition. Let me see what you got.
Blue interior door cards that are not cut up for speakers.
5 OEM steel wheels for a base model pick up. Right now it has som early 90s aftermarket wheels on it. My little brother likes them in a funny way. But i am pushing him to go back to a set of OEM steelies if anyone has a set.

Looking for a flywheel for an 87 with mounting bolts and pressure plate bolts

Five 16" 100 series rims; Four are painted black (with center caps) and have General Grabber Tires with about 7-10k miles left and spare is not painted and has Michelin LTX tire with lots of tread.
Wife is not pleased that I have 14 tires/rims at the house plus more parts than someone who is not in the business of restoring Land Cruisers should have!
$200 for all 5 and I am coming to Atlanta on Friday, 3/2 and also on Thursday 3/22 and can bring them to Peter Merriam's shop in Duluth off Buford Hwy to be picked up at your convenience.....Peter is a friend and responsible for my Cruiser problem!

Selling as I found five 18" 200 series rims for the princess's 100 series, photo below:

100 series rims1.jpg
100 series rims2.jpg

200 series rims 1.jpg

Five 16" 100 series rims; Four are painted black (with center caps) and have General Grabber Tires with about 7-10k miles left and spare is not painted and has Michelin LTX tire with lots of tread.
Wife is not pleased that I have 14 tires/rims at the house plus more parts than someone who is not in the business of restoring Land Cruisers should have!
$200 for all 5 and I am coming to Atlanta on Friday, 3/2 and also on Thursday 3/22 and can bring them to Peter Merriam's shop in Duluth off Buford Hwy to be picked up at your convenience.....Peter is a friend and responsible for my Cruiser problem!

Selling as I found five 18" 200 series rims for the princess's 100 series, photo below:

View attachment 1643783 View attachment 1643784

View attachment 1643785
Did you have to run spacers to fit the 200 wheels? I’ve got the same set sitting in my shed waiting to go on my wife’s 100 also.

Did you have to run spacers to fit the 200 wheels? I’ve got the same set sitting in my shed waiting to go on my wife’s 100 also.
Nope, went right on with no issues....even re-used the lug nuts...... Very happy with the result. Originally got Tundra rims knowing i had to get spacers but was fortunate to find five 200 series rims with Yokohama tires with lots of tread left for much less than what I was going to have to spend on spacers & new tires! Did it all myself which felt good but took me way longer than I expected due to wanting to clean everything I could reach with the tires off, wire brush some surface rust on the drums, etc. Daughter had done some minor off roading in some clay at Clemson and so I had to clean the entire car and take pressure washer to the undercarriage!

Nope, went right on with no issues....even re-used the lug nuts...... Very happy with the result. Originally got Tundra rims knowing i had to get spacers but was fortunate to find five 200 series rims with Yokohama tires with lots of tread left for much less than what I was going to have to spend on spacers & new tires! Did it all myself which felt good but took me way longer than I expected due to wanting to clean everything I could reach with the tires off, wire brush some surface rust on the drums, etc. Daughter had done some minor off roading in some clay at Clemson and so I had to clean the entire car and take pressure washer to the undercarriage!
Awesome good to hear, thanks! Is there plenty of room between the UCA and tire? I’m looking to run either a 275/70/18 or 295/70/18 and want to make sure the wider tire size will clear the UCA.

Awesome good to hear, thanks! Is there plenty of room between the UCA and tire? I’m looking to run either a 275/70/18 or 295/70/18 and want to make sure the wider tire size will clear the UCA.

I believe it was fine but can't walk out and take a look to confirm as the princess has it at college. I think she's coming home again for a bit this weekend so will try to follow up.

FREE!
Smithy built steps came off of my 94. I got them for free and put sliders on over the weekend so trying to pass them on. I'm in Lawrenceville GA near the fair grounds.

IMG_1903_zpszekr9teb.jpg

This is a little premature. But this weekend i should be picking up different seats for my 80. So i will have the old stuff for sale. 1994 port install brown leather color (NOT tan or gray) all three rows. Fronts are manual seats, leather is TRASHED! 2nd row and third row are very nice if not better.

This is a very rare color. Not saying it is desirable just unusual. It wont match the other leathers unless you have it already. I do have tough duck seat covers on the fronts and middle row. Middle row covers are great condition. Fronts are getting a little worn but still very serviceable. I like the covers and might try to use them on my new seats. They are worth more to me than the seats. But everything is negotiable. Open to offers or whatever.
Edit:Fronts gone.
$50 for 2nd and 3rd rows
iRbgrkg.jpg

Ovv2F9Z.jpg

Last edited:
This is a little premature. But this weekend i should be picking up different seats for my 80. So i will have the old stuff for sale. 1994 port install brown leather color (NOT tan or gray) all three rows. Fronts are manual seats, leather is TRASHED! 2nd row and third row are very nice if not better.

This is a very rare color. Not saying it is desirable just unusual. It wont match the other leathers unless you have it already. I do have tough duck seat covers on the fronts and middle row. Middle row covers are great condition. Fronts are getting a little worn but still very serviceable. I like the covers and might try to use them on my new seats. They are worth more to me than the seats. But everything is negotiable. Open to offers or whatever.

Pictures? May be interested in seat covers!

FREE!
Smithy built steps came off of my 94. I got them for free and put sliders on over the weekend so trying to pass them on. I'm in Lawrenceville GA near the fair grounds.

View attachment 1647025

So we've moved? Hope new job is going well! Miss your posts on UC boards letting us know of all the cool stuff for sale on CL! So these are steps only? I may be interested!

So we've moved? Hope new job is going well! Miss your posts on UC boards letting us know of all the cool stuff for sale on CL! So these are steps only? I may be interested!

Yeah I've left Gvl PD and SC to take a job with Gwinnett County Police division of Emergency Management in GA which lines up with my grad degree. Hopefully it will allow me time to get on a few trails and actually enjoy my LC. I got these steps from @IcutYourCruiser A few years ago to keep the wife happy after the lift. I got in on the metal tech buy Marshall did and got some sliders ordered just before I left so these are up for grabs. If you want them I can drive them up next time i visit my mom in Simpsonville or you can grab them if you are close to me sometime. They need sanded and painted but ya can't be the price !

Yeah I've left Gvl PD and SC to take a job with Gwinnett County Police division of Emergency Management in GA which lines up with my grad degree. Hopefully it will allow me time to get on a few trails and actually enjoy my LC. I got these steps from @IcutYourCruiser A few years ago to keep the wife happy after the lift. I got in on the metal tech buy Marshall did and got some sliders ordered just before I left so these are up for grabs. If you want them I can drive them up next time i visit my mom in Simpsonville or you can grab them if you are close to me sometime. They need sanded and painted but ya can't be the price !

Ill take them then! Congrats on new job! Drop them off at Marshalls or if you can, or there is a guy that is responsible for my Land Cruiser problem that has a shop off Buford Hwy in Duluth. Peter Merriam, Merriam Automotive is the shop. You can drop them off with him as I stop by often when I have meetings at the CFA home office.

Pictures? May be interested in seat covers!
I should be picking up newer seats today. Give me some time to work on it all. I might try to use the covers on my newer seats but i would need to mod them for the power seat controls. Might be better to sell them and buy new ones. But the new ones are so expensive.

Ill take them then! Congrats on new job! Drop them off at Marshalls or if you can, or there is a guy that is responsible for my Land Cruiser problem that has a shop off Buford Hwy in Duluth. Peter Merriam, Merriam Automotive is the shop. You can drop them off with him as I stop by often when I have meetings at the CFA home office.
That shop is pretty close to me I can drop them there for sure unless you want to wait till I go to gvl. I'm looking for a good shop in the area, would you recommend it for my 80?

That shop is pretty close to me I can drop them there for sure unless you want to wait till I go to gvl. I'm looking for a good shop in the area, would you recommend it for my 80?

Absolutely! Peter is honest & knowledgeable! Usually has 2-3 LC's at the shop. I'm stopping by Tuesday to drop off a couple Trollhole Carbs he needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom