SOLD (4) 17" Hutchinson / Rock Monster Beadlocks 6x5.5 (GA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
sold
Alright peeps, up for sale are my set of 4 hutchinson (Rock Monster) DOT compliant double beadlocks. (Tires not included)

-I had to wait about 3 months for these after my order was placed and cost me $2000, so get these, forget that BS waiting period and save some money!

-They will fit anything you've got with the 6x5.5 lug pattern. So stick them on anything, from your 40 year old fj40 crawler to your 4 day old tacoma daily driver.

-Ive only had them since Summer and I've never been wheeling with them (because I'm a poser), so they have zero rock rash. And because I'm a competent driver, i keep away from curbs, so you don't need to worry about curb scars either.

-All parts (including bolt caps, hub caps, hardware, sensors, stickers, instructions) are included. Bolt caps and hub caps are in new condition and
If you are interested in having them shipped, buyer is responsible for that arrangement.
(they weigh 50lbs each and my zip is 30080)

$1600 + shipping

Last edited:
What is the backspacing? They are gorgeous.

What is the backspacing? They are gorgeous.
4.5" back spacing. They really are beautiful right haha. I just like what I had on previously more than these.

bump

couple questions:
- what's the weight of each wheel? I attempted a search online, but manufacturer doesn't appear to spec the weight.
- is the color "Argent" ? or are yours considered Black? your pics looks in-between like graphite, but I'm not sure.

If I recall correctly it was right at 50lbs per wheel. I'll check in the morning.

And the color is Argent.

Thanks

couple questions:
- what's the weight of each wheel? I attempted a search online, but manufacturer doesn't appear to spec the weight.
- is the color "Argent" ? or are yours considered Black? your pics looks in-between like graphite, but I'm not sure.

They are right at 50lbs per wheel.

Wow, 50lbs is a lot more than I would've guessed. I believe the 80 series stock wheel is ~21lbs.
For serious offroading only, I suppose.
Also, "Argent" must be the graphite color then, even though Argent typically refers to silver. So looks like they're offered in graphite & black.
Thanks for checking on the weight... think too heavy for my mostly city miles ((

bump

price lowered to $1700!

Back on the market. I was going to use them, but they've just been sitting in my garage since the last post.

$1700

I fixed the pictures, not sure why they went away.

Sweet wheels and fj62! What wheels are you running now? I'm looking for something to replace my Raceline Monster Beadlocks and would be curious what you went with.

How hard are they to install tires on, will just any shop touch them , or will they tell me to go somewhere else? Can they be balanced for road use? Please excuse my old school lack of knowledge!

Sweet wheels and fj62! What wheels are you running now? I'm looking for something to replace my Raceline Monster Beadlocks and would be curious what you went with.

I'm just running fj cruiser 17" steelies now. I don't wheel hard enough for double beadlocks.

How hard are they to install tires on, will just any shop touch them , or will they tell me to go somewhere else? Can they be balanced for road use? Please excuse my old school lack of knowledge!

Super easy install. Aidan and put tires on them in an afternoon (probably took an 1.5hrs). Worst part is torquing all the bolts haha, but that's worth it. Yes they can be balanced (I took them to the Kaufman I always buy tires from). They are DOT compliant, so they're shouldn't give you any problems on road. I never had any and I was 99.99999999999999% on road.

Price drop!
$1600+shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom