Trade Built 60/62 for 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey mud,

I love my 80 series, and it is my second of that type of cruiser. I have had the 60 itch for many moons, and I fully understand the trade off with comfort and, arguably, capability. Anyway, I am looking for a built 60 to trade with my built 80 series. PM me if you want details on my truck. It drives well, and serves my DD and trail needs very well.

I'm not looking to get into the sell/buy game at this point, and really don't want to get a stocker and build it up. I'm ready to roll with adventuring!

cheers,

Joel

4th of July Bumpity bump... Still happily driving my Lexus, just keeping this out there... She ain't perfect, but tough as nails and smooth on the highway at 75! Southern truck originally so there is very little rust on the rig, and the undercarriage/frame are in great shape for the age.

IMG_4159.JPG
IMG_4164.JPG

I have a built 85 that I would trade if your's still has the third row seats? I live in fl. so we could meet half way.

If my SOA Fj60 wasnt a total basketcase....

Thanksgiving bump! The 60 doesn't have to be fully equipped, but a good "start" to the build will help!

Have an 89 62. Don't know if you would be interested.

If it wasn't for that deep trail scar I may be interested, man, and I would rather have regular paint job instead of the full raptor style. PM me and we can talk anyway?

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom