Build Broski's Adventure Rig build thread

Member Builds and Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Winch hill 1
IMG_0603.webp
IMG_0597.webp
IMG_0593.webp
IMG_0604.webp
IMG_0606.webp
IMG_0590.webp
This trail delivers!!

Ben’s Rig
IMG_0589.webp
IMG_0588.webp
IMG_0587.webp
 
Looks amazing, did you have to pull cable at all? I really want to do Fordyce at some point, do you think it’s doable on 37’s? especially if one didn’t care about body damage and experienced driver?
 
Looks amazing, did you have to pull cable at all? I really want to do Fordyce at some point, do you think it’s doable on 37’s? especially if one didn’t care about body damage and experienced driver?
Absolutely Ben’s on 37 but pulled cable after the last picture.
Ken in the 4Runner & I made the hole trail without.
Except the Buggy line on windchill three.
 
Last edited:
I really want to try Fordyce and Dusy
 
Just before we left for the Fordyce trip we got a visit from @theglobb johnathan and Sophie
On there cross country trip exploring America.
IMG_0559.webp
IMG_0560.webp
Super nice people, had a great time just hanging out at the fire pit chatting and sharing breakfast in the morning before I had to take off.
My Dog Sassy had to get in the photo 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom