Breakfast - Dec 3rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its been some time since I was able to make the breakfast. Lets meet this Saturday, Dec 3rd at the daily grind at 0900.

Some topics for the Agenda:

Xmas party
Stickers
Website (do we want to keep maintaining?)
Xmas Run
Election of new officers
Other topics

Post up if you plan on joining. Cheers.

Larry

Last edited:
Can we add the website to the discussion? Do we still need/want/desire?

We need to talk about a snow run/Christmas tree run too

I should be there

Should be there, but got class @10...

Hey I'm hoping I can join in and meet everybody in the group finally. The Daily grind on Cutter, right?

Hey I'm hoping I can join in and meet everybody in the group finally. The Daily grind on Cutter, right?

Yep!

...rebel

IMG_2442.JPG

Last edited:
I'm planning on attending.

I don't think I can make it this time.

Isabelle, Jessica and I'll be there.

I wish we (the family and I) could join, but we've been planning a trip for a while. We'll come to the next one though

Nice turn out today.
As with every meeting that I chair, nothing was discussed or voted on so I will air it out here.

First thing on the agenda, we need a volunteer for the annual Christmas Party. I would love to do it but there are just too many things going on.
Second item was club stickers, we did discuss that and Steve will get the ball rolling.
Third item is the current website and whether we want to continue hosting one and who will maintain it.
Fourth item is a snow/Christmas tree run, time is running out on the second part of that.

Last but not least, club officers. Larry and I are both hanging up our political aspirations at the end of this year and we need volunteers to take over. With the position comes boundless power and a fair stockpile of T-shirts to sell. Taking nominations and/or volunteers for the position of President and Vice President.

It was great to meet Andy (ajy4490) and to see everybody that came out.
I will be sending $6 to the paypal account for stickers sold at $1/each today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom