Builds Brady Adventures Build Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, the last year and a half have been something. Got busy last spring getting ready for a number of overland trips. ⚠WARNING⚠ getting ready to dump some personal s***. :) Unfortunately, during the summer of 2019 my marriage took a nose dive. I emerged in January motivated to make some progress on the hundy and get some videos rolling again. I managed to squeak out a little content but between COVID, work and my continuing personal saga I haven't been on social media or here really at all. I have made pretty significant progress on the rig but have produced very little of that content. Anyway here I am hoping to create a little accountability device to help me get back on the wagon, post some videos, and spend some time sharing information here.

Back in February I purchased a Roofnest Falcon so I could head out at a moments notice and camp pretty much anywhere. Here's a quick setup and teardown video I did a few months back.

First, sorry to hear about the personal situation but camping is a good way to clear the head! Good luck!

I subscribe and watch/steal ideas from your videos, so keep it up! I have my RTT mounted on my trailer loaded up and ready to go so I can take off at a moments notice. I'm been pondering switching to a hardshell up top and ditching the trailer for the same reason you have one up there.

You produce some of the best 100 series content hands down. Hope your personal problems get resolved as smoothly as possible. You’ve always been such a great help and inspiration man!

You produce some of the best 100 series content hands down. Hope your personal problems get resolved as smoothly as possible. You’ve always been such a great help and inspiration man!
Thanks man! I really appreciate that!

First, sorry to hear about the personal situation but camping is a good way to clear the head! Good luck!

I subscribe and watch/steal ideas from your videos, so keep it up! I have my RTT mounted on my trailer loaded up and ready to go so I can take off at a moments notice. I'm been pondering switching to a hardshell up top and ditching the trailer for the same reason you have one up there.
Thanks man! So glad you find some nuggets in the videos! I really like heading out with no plan and knowing worst case I can pop the tent at a rest area or walmart. I have seen some beautiful places I never expected.

I can’t express enough how useful your video content has been for managing repairs/changes. Thank you.

I can’t express enough how useful your video content has been for managing repairs/changes. Thank you.
I am so glad and thanks!

Same here, I know creating useful content takes time, hell, just the editing process alone. Thanks for sharing your talent and hope all your family stuff works out. All the best.
Thanks so much!

I will echo others sentiments here, your videos have been super helpful and I hope you will continue to produce excellent content like this.
Wishing you best of luck in your personal situation too!

I will echo others sentiments here, your videos have been super helpful and I hope you will continue to produce excellent content like this.
Wishing you best of luck in your personal situation too!
Thanks man!

Love your video's. I always watch them for reference purposes

A couple months ago I installed a Doug Thorley Cat Back Exhaust. It was a hasty choice. I needed an inspection and the original muffler would not pass. The price was right and I could get it from amazon in a couple days. I read this thread with some concerns about the volume of the exhaust. My concerns were validated. The exhaust is pretty loud and while I have gotten used to it I find that on long trips at highway speed fatigue from the drone sets in. Long term I may try the J-Pipe, mentioned in the tread above, to tone it down a bit. Anyway, I took the cruiser out for a run on the Peter's Mill Run, my buddies took plenty of opportunities to comment on the new exhaust :) The video will give you a good idea of how the hundy sounds today (warning it's a long one 😅)

We wrapped our roofnest falcon's roof with white vinyl to keep it cool this summer. It worked really well. When it was 85 degrees and sunny outside the temp inside the closed tent was almost 130 and after the wrap it was around 100. Check out our video on it
😁

I'm hardly on this forum these days but for some reason I checked in now and glad I say this update. @brizzle you are the man....love watching your amazing content for your 100 series as well as your family explorations. Glad you also took some time off to focus on personal. Marriage is no joke, I got 3 kids under 5 and understand how life just changes and evolves. Sending you positive vibes for your personal. Life is good short!! Looking forward to your updates and videos. Cheers from Los Angeles.

I'm hardly on this forum these days but for some reason I checked in now and glad I say this update. @brizzle you are the man....love watching your amazing content for your 100 series as well as your family explorations. Glad you also took some time off to focus on personal. Marriage is no joke, I got 3 kids under 5 and understand how life just changes and evolves. Sending you positive vibes for your personal. Life is good short!! Looking forward to your updates and videos. Cheers from Los Angeles.
Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. Take care

Hey @brizzle , I love all of your videos and I want to thank you for inspiring me to make content for the 100 series as well as family adventures. I hope all is well and look forward to watching more of your videos.
Cheers
John
Lx_plore
PS I need some Yuengling here in CA.

Finally ordered a rear bumper! Eagerly awaiting for my
Thanks for this video. It made things super clear for us with our 02 bad 05.
Thanks man!

Hey @brizzle , I love all of your videos and I want to thank you for inspiring me to make content for the 100 series as well as family adventures. I hope all is well and look forward to watching more of your videos.
Cheers
John
Lx_plore
PS I need some Yuengling here in CA.
Thanks man! Wow so happy I inspired you! I love your content!

Everyday is a little better and nothing a few Yuengling's can't take care of :) One day I will head that way and throw a case in the fridge for ya! Take care man.

I finally decided to order a rear bumper and went with dissent off-road. This is one of my last big purchases for my 100 and I am super excited. Check out this video where I talk a little bit about why I selected the dissent rear bumper and also got a few questions answered by @benc himself. I can't wait for the bumper to arrive and keep an eye out for a few upcoming videos on the bumper as we get it installed and ready for our next big trip.

There is a great thread on this bumper here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom