Builds BJ42 Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's coming pre primered Sarge. I will meet with my body man next week when I'm home to figure that out. I'm not sure what kind of primer he used but it's all good to go. I will email him and ask before I meet up with the bodyshop.
This tub is a close to original as you can get, soon I'll be able to upload pictures.

Not the most secure load I've ever transported but she's tied down on every corner and then some.

1453854846170.jpg

1453854864492.jpg

You'll have to wait till this weekend Jim, I still have three more days left at sea. My skipper was good enough to let me go for a few hours to pick it up because we're not sure when I'm getting off Friday. I only have Saturday off then onto another boat for seven and then I'm off for two and a half weeks.
On another note I was part way home and a guy I met through eBay calls me and he has 5 factory rims for sale with tires for my bj42. I swung around and in about half an hour I met up with him and made a deal. He is my Columbian connection so to speak, he is steadily importing cruisers and parts from Columbia. He will make an appearance on here soon enough.
I will take a swack of pictures on Saturday when I unload her. Thanks for your continued patience because mine almost ran out today watching the guy with the forklift mangle everything he touched. The crate in 95% intact. Cheers.

Holy Crap I've been waiting for this!! Anticipation is killing me. I can only imagine what your going through. Bring on the pics:clap:

Hey Crescent!! I see you picked up your tub today!! Congrats!! That is your Dodge truck on the Teseven page?

Yes sir, she's in the back of my truck. I'm just waiting to get off of work and then I have to figure out how to get it down from there.

Yes sir, she's in the back of my truck. I'm just waiting to get off of work and then I have to figure out how to get it down from there.

I'm sure you can easily get some help from your cruiser fellows in your neck of the woods !
Looking forward to the pics !

Here are some pictures. Let me know if there are some specific items you want pics of. I'm only home today and gone again tomorrow but I'll be back in a week to carry on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom