Best Upgrades for Under $100 (200-Series) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The battery is so the PRC bug can pick up your conversations even when your car is powered off.
Good luck for me, it doesn't work on my '10 LC, guess just the newer models...anyone with a 16+ interested in this light, let me know, not worth the hassle of sending it back I'm sure

FJ40 fender badges to use instead of the Heritage Edition D pillar badges. $64 shipped.

1700331685_badges-in-box_mmthumb.jpg

1700331697_badges-out-of-box_mmthumb.jpg

They have studs on the back of them, which I need to remove

1700331734_studs-to-remove_mmthumb.jpg

Dremel made quick work of cutting the studs off, then I used a cheap Hammer Store belt sander to sand them flat. Who makes a decent belt sander? This Hammer Store one isn't long for this world...

1700331782_studs-removed_mmthumb.jpg

Once I get the truck back from the body shop I'll figure out exactly where I'm going to mount these, then bend them slightly to match the truck. Some 3M Body tape will hold them in place

as an lc owner, I am having button envy

What’s even better is that when you ditch the third row and install drawers, you can tap the power for the motors and have a factory-ish, fused, 25amp power source. #team570

What’s even better is that when you ditch the third row and install drawers, you can tap the power for the motors and have a factory-ish, fused, 25amp power source. #team570

I need to do this which frees up a 4 gauge power run for another purpose.

#MindBlown
That'd be a great way to recharge a LiFePo4 battery or a 12V power station

#MindBlown
That'd be a great way to recharge a LiFePo4 battery or a 12V power station

Just be careful because it’s alway hot. Need to make sure you have a voltage cutoff of some sort.

Here's a nice and very cheap upgrade for those of us with the silver key fobs that look like they should have an IBM or BellSouth logo on them. (1990 called, and would like its key fob back.)

I bought this item and it fits/functions perfectly.

Amazon product ASIN B0BNT1Q462

Here's a nice and very cheap upgrade for those of us with the silver key fobs that look like they should have an IBM or BellSouth logo on them. (1990 called, and would like its key fob back.)

I bought this item and it fits/functions perfectly.

Amazon product ASIN B0BNT1Q462
any helpful threads on how to make these work with the sensors etc? I assume i would need to buy techstream to program?

any helpful threads on how to make these work with the sensors etc? I assume i would need to buy techstream to program?
You probably just move the guts of your keys over to these new housings, which means no programming necessary.

@Romer Can we make this a sticky??? Every time i find a deal, i have to go searching for this thread! :D

@Romer Can we make this a sticky??? Every time i find a deal, i have to go searching for this thread! :D

Only if it’s renamed;
“100 dolla, make ya holla”

Under $100 still…
-An old pic of mine… But for anyone who hits rocky trails beyond mild… This is a great mod under $100 I highly recommend.
I paid an i dependent muffler shop $60 to cut, curve exhaust pipe as directed and re-weld & attach hanger. Massively helpful in the big rocks…
1712831603270.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom