Best option for Sliders? Looking for em! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WSOPgold2012

MoxieMan
SILVER Star
Threads
Getting harder + harder to get up in my truck...thinking of adding a step. Recommendations appreciated. #Thanks

*searched old threads

Trail gear If you have a welder and want to kee it affordable , white knuckle off road, trail tailor or 4plus if you want to be fancy and have a bolt on.

2x white knuckle sliders. They’ve got a coupon on the vendors page for 5% off. Full bolt-on. You can order sliders that are rotated out away from the body more so than regular sliders, plus add full diamond plating on the top.

2x white knuckle sliders. They’ve got a coupon on the vendors page for 5% off. Full bolt-on. You can order sliders that are rotated out away from the body more so than regular sliders, plus add full diamond plating on the top.
Thanks guys!!! Does he have a website?

Already mentioned, but don’t overlook the 4plus sliders.

Beef, it’s what’s for dinner.

And a good and honest Cruiser vendor. @lcwizard

Sliders do act as a kind of step, but they are mainly body armor when wheeling. Do you 4 wheel your truck? People here will yell "slider" but if you don't offroad, a step is a superior product to aid in getting into the rig.

I have the 4Plus sliders - they are stout. The missus likes them as steps

if you are looking for a step + protection look at the WKOF 10 degree reduced angle sliders.

BA6D8E29-0C70-42EE-AE3D-E86D0117E2F0.jpeg

Sliders do act as a kind of step, but they are mainly body armor when wheeling. Do you 4 wheel your truck? People here will yell "slider" but if you don't offroad, a step is a superior product to aid in getting into the rig.
Ya...i dont or atleast hvnt done any off roading. Im too dependant on my rig to get to my cabin that any serious damage to it that would require time to fix....means i dont sleep in my own bed 😂🤣😂😊😂 but not really why i dont off road....tbh, i have no clue where to go.

Try this

Ya...had that page saved. Just watched the video...and leaning heavily twds this option.

Any word on if these are better diamond plated otlr bare metal? Im in the mountains and get lotta snow ice...and im gettin old...wondering if diamond plated would A-be less slippery and B- more step like. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom