Best FSM for 1fz-fe LC80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi
Can you please guide me to where to get a good easy to use FSM plz?

Thanks!

Really?

I swear you are a Jeep fella if you didn't see the "magic white oval" - upper right corner, has the word SEARCH in it.

Results will be plenty, and you can choose the format you like best (paper or .pdf).

UAE isn't a language barrier issue, so really......and others will agree I'm being nice.

Really?

I swear you are a Jeep fella if you didn't see the "magic white oval" - upper right corner, has the word SEARCH in it.

Results will be plenty, and you can choose the format you like best (paper or .pdf).

UAE isn't a language barrier issue, so really......and others will agree I'm being nice.
Really! Try searching it yourself, when I did search it, it came up with many results majority are talking about difficulties downloading/ formatting/ and renaming files. Not to mention some memebers describing some FSM's being harder to andrrstand than others. So yes, in the scence you'd think I have been lazy so I preferred to ask rather than search, you are wrong and you jumped to conclusions. But after all, isn't everyone on this forum asking when they face any issue small or big?. do you want to answer everyone with " there is a search button" ?. If you have somthing good to share, share it but save me the criticism and yourself the bother.

WTF???? Best FSM? Like there is more than one FSM to choose from??

I guess FREE is the best, so what @retrofive said.

Really! Try searching it yourself, when I did search it, it came up with many results majority are talking about difficulties downloading/ formatting/ and renaming files. Not to mention some memebers describing some FSM's being harder to andrrstand than others. So yes, in the scence you'd think I have been lazy so I preferred to ask rather than search, you are wrong and you jumped to conclusions. But after all, isn't everyone on this forum asking when they face any issue small or big?. do you want to answer everyone with " there is a search button" ?. If you have somthing good to share, share it but save me the criticism and yourself the bother.
I wouldn't pick a fight with Linus if I were you. He has a lot of really good insight, especially for tougher problems.

The general etiquette for this site does lean towards trying to learn to navigate searching. I use the button that sorts by relevance, rather than by newest posted. It's OK if you want to revive an old thread or start a new one if the older ones don't help.

The FSM issue is one that most people struggle with. There are good downloads available, but some like a paper copy too. I like the book, but I also have several versions of them downloaded to my computer. retro five has a good source but if you have a 1996 then I like the one birfmark tossed online a number of years ago. It's broken up into easier to use tabs.

http://www.trollholescruisers.com/Tech/Manuals/Chassis and Body/1996 FZJ80 FSM.pdf

I wouldn't pick a fight with Linus if I were you. He has a lot of really good insight, especially for tougher problems.

The general etiquette for this site does lean towards trying to learn to navigate searching. I use the button that sorts by relevance, rather than by newest posted. It's OK if you want to revive an old thread or start a new one if the older ones don't help.

The FSM issue is one that most people struggle with. There are good downloads available, but some like a paper copy too. I like the book, but I also have several versions of them downloaded to my computer. retro five has a good source but if you have a 1996 then I like the one birfmark tossed online a number of years ago. It's broken up into easier to use tabs.

http://www.trollholescruisers.com/Tech/Manuals/Chassis and Body/1996 FZJ80 FSM.pdf
Thanks Red Marie for the link and the search tip.

I didn't come to MUD to have a verbal fight with anyone, specially in the forum that gave me every reason to keep my LC and restored my faith in doing it yourself. I see where Linus come from seeing some members want everything the easy way. I'm not believe me, hence why I reacted this way. Check my thread where I'm at a dead end with my LC starting problem ( still going) and you'd know straight away that I've done my search and a million and one thing before I wast anyone's time in thread.

Linus I'll buy you a :beer: if I ever cross path with you.

Thanks Red Marie for the link and the search tip.

I didn't come to MUD to have a verbal fight with anyone, specially in the forum that gave me every reason to keep my LC and restored my faith in doing it yourself. I see where Linus come from seeing some members want everything the easy way. I'm not believe me, hence why I reacted this way. Check my thread where I'm at a dead end with my LC starting problem ( still going) and you'd know straight away that I've done my search and a million and one thing before I wast anyone's time in thread.

Linus I'll buy you a :beer: if I ever cross path with you.
No worries. It does help though in the future if people use search and they find threads that answer as many questions as possible. It's not easy to link threads together, but that effort does pay off too if they lead to more info. Tons of start up threads on easy topics just make the answers more cloudy, which is what you ran into. It's really no big deal, but having a more comprehensive and searchable database is beneficial for everyone.

This for sure to have a digital copy. If you want a paper copy that you don't have to build yourself you can check with HELM INC. They sell for a little under a $100.
Thanks! I'll have both checked and pick the one works best for what I'm looking for and for my pocket;)

FWIW the digi in the link is free. Easily put on a tablet, or I will just print off the couple pages I need for the particular project.

At OP -

No biggie, thick skin here....and I guess a constructive thing would be to say sometimes "google-ing" it will pop a thread that is here on MUD, but I figured if you knew the term FSM, how was it possible not to have known it came down to paper or the free .pdf thread @retrofive linked.

All good tho, and normally I never drop the "search" bomb, but it's in the FAQ's IIRC. But all good no matter, not out to rip newer guys :beer:

At OP -

No biggie, thick skin here....and I guess a constructive thing would be to say sometimes "google-ing" it will pop a thread that is here on MUD, but I figured if you knew the term FSM, how was it possible not to have known it came down to paper or the free .pdf thread @retrofive linked.

All good tho, and normally I never drop the "search" bomb, but it's in the FAQ's IIRC. But all good no matter, not out to rip newer guys :beer:
Re-reading my description above without mentioning enough details why I resorted to asking, it actually does make me look like I couldn't bother hit the search button, so I'll take the blame for it. :beer:

Last edited:
This is prefect! Found what I was looking for. Thanks!

It'd be good to update your signature line with the model of your 80, modes, etc. more info is always good. This board will help you get things sorted out.

It'd be good to update your signature line with the model of your 80, modes, etc. more info is always good. This board will help you get things sorted out.
Good tip:) . Done

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom