Ben's 86 HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some goodies

021.jpg

022.jpg

Last edited:
You have to check this out...

Doesn't matter.. dont know how to delete posts

Last edited:
Finally got the ironman suspension fitted. Pretty happy with the lift, drives nice and tight, but not as hard as what I thought it was going to be so thats good. Now need to get some tyres sorted!

023.jpg

Very nice! I have the ironman kit as well and am super happy with how it rides and performs. Take lots of pics when you get the tires mounted!

So the wife and I went for a little trip the other day to visit friends, about 1.5 hours from where we live, decided to explore a little bit... light track, hardly got dirty but was a nice day for it anyway.

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

Very impressive mate, you're definitely gotta get some new tyres though :)

Very impressive mate, you're definitely gotta get some new tyres though :)

haha yea tell me about it they are like training wheels at the mo..not far away. hey did I see somewhere you had some grab handles?

haha yea tell me about it they are like training wheels at the mo..not far away. hey did I see somewhere you had some grab handles?

Yes mate, still gotta a couple, didn't you guys in New Zealand have them either:bang:

PM me :)

So I added a snorkel the other day, Its a Chinese no-brand one but quality looks ok, doesn't seem to fit 100% perfect but not bad. Photo taken down local Toyota dealership, old vs new..

ps. yes I know.. tires are next on list :)

032.jpg

033.jpg

So the wife and I went for a little trip the other day to visit friends, about 1.5 hours from where we live, decided to explore a little bit... light track, hardly got dirty but was a nice day for it anyway.
Is that near Cromwell? Looks a lot like the tracks I used to drive when down there. Beautiful shots and beautiful rig mate!

Is that near Cromwell? Looks a lot like the tracks I used to drive when down there. Beautiful shots and beautiful rig mate!

Hey there, its Mount Buster road a couple kms out of Naseby.. didn't go that far along but track goes for quite a way with a few nice river crossings etc, will have to make a trip of it one day, google maps link below

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mt+Buster+Rd/@-44.9785559,170.2292851,5502m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0xa82a4443f4dfdc57:0xcf90378159fb6c92

Hey there, its Mount Buster road a couple kms out of Naseby.. didn't go that far along but track goes for quite a way with a few nice river crossings etc, will have to make a trip of it one day, google maps link below https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mt+Buster+Rd/@-44.9785559,170.2292851,5502m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0xa82a4443f4dfdc57:0xcf90378159fb6c92
Ahh! I think I went on that road with the Otago 4wd club. There's some good 4wd routes around there. You should check out the club if you live in the Otago area. Really nice guys and they do everything from easy dirt roads to technical 4wding. And it's mostly Toyotas! ;)

Nice Nice Nice, HJ60Kiwi. Inspires me. Found your posts just googling images of HJ's for ideas, and just wanted to say great job!

Ok, happy day today.. new 285/75/16 Micky Thompson MTZ fitted! just the look I was going for, very happy with size choice

034.jpg

035.jpg

036.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

As i said in the other thread love the graphics and the new wheels and tyres look to goods, nice one mate.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did the leafs springs cost you? Mine are stuffed so am shopping around

As i said in the other thread love the graphics and the new wheels and tyres look to goods, nice one mate.

If you dont mind me asking, how much did the leafs springs cost you? Mine are stuffed so am shopping around

I am not sure cost of springs, I got the whole Iron Man kit. I think Kit value was around 2500 nzd for shocks, springs, dampner, shackles etc

Last edited:
Now that looks like a nice truck:grinpimp: Luv those tyres mate, what a difference:clap:

:cheers: Spudman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom