Ben's 86 HJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OK @all if you want one of those signs PM me with your postal address, ill get cost to post.. sure its only a few $. Ill send PayPal link and send!

Hi ben gr8 seeing your vehicle..Am kiran here (4wdmonk) from india havin a hj60 83 model 2h engine ..I am plannin it to restore it originally, so may need your help in sourcing parts so lookin forward to it..cheers

Hi ben gr8 seeing your vehicle..Am kiran here (4wdmonk) from india havin a hj60 83 model 2h engine ..I am plannin it to restore it originally, so may need your help in sourcing parts so lookin forward to it..cheers

No problem and welcome.

Seeing what the original spare split rim looks like. Trying to decide to go split rim or keep steel spokes for next set of tires
014.jpg

Another addition in the form of light brackets 4 on the front 2 on the back
015.jpg

And testing out the new awning!
016.jpg

017.jpg

Nice rack and awning! Is youre 2.1m long?

I had my awning a little too outboard..........
DSCF3953.jpg

Very nice cruiser HJ. I vote for the split rims painted white with those chrome toyota hub caps. For some reason I love the look of those hub caps.

D

Absolutely love the graphics! Classic Cruiser.

Good luck on your build.

yea eventually getting panel and paint will be a shame to remove the graphics. maybe if i can find a sign writers who can replicate them cheap enough i will

thanks @ckkone, bars are 1540mm there's about 90mm overhang each side of roof tray, awning only needs about 40mm overhang to fit

Great info, Thanks! I have a 100 series and per rhino site the crossbars for 100 are 1375mm, I want to go with with same tray you have and a foxwing. From what you said about 40mm overhang I should be okay with that combo (1375mm bars, 2100 x 1240mm tray and a foxwing).

Great info, Thanks! I have a 100 series and per rhino site the crossbars for 100 are 1375mm, I want to go with with same tray you have and a foxwing. From what you said about 40mm overhang I should be okay with that combo (1375mm bars, 2100 x 1240mm tray and a foxwing).

yep should be ok! may pay to double check the foxwing needs the same space as the sunseeker but I imagine it would fit

What's this?

Hey, I am guessing this is not standard.. Just aft of the front springs

019.jpg

020.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom