Events/Trails Bay Area - Roll Call and Planning Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok, so we may change our plans. Instead of Mammoth Lakes, we may instead had down to the Mojave/Joshua Tree area. My mom is flying in and me and the wife may take a couple of days and do the Mojave Trail, or something in the southern Sierras like Monache Meadows.

Ok, so we may change our plans. Instead of Mammoth Lakes, we may instead had down to the Mojave/Joshua Tree area. My mom is flying in and me and the wife may take a couple of days and do the Mojave Trail, or something in the southern Sierras like Monache Meadows.
Sounds like a fun adventure. I havent explored the southern sierras yet, kings canyon is as far "south" as i have been. What dates are you planning around? Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to make it.

Sounds like a fun adventure. I havent explored the southern sierras yet, kings canyon is as far "south" as i have been. What dates are you planning around? Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to make it.

Yeah, I’ve heard great things about the Kern River watershed up around Kennedy Meadows and then further south around Tehachapi. We are going down the week of the 13th. We are dropping the kids and grandma off in Palm Springs where they will be the Ritz’s problem 😂

Then we can go do whatever. Obviously June isn’t the ideal time for the Mohave Desert, but it’s not August either. I know the Mohave trail is kind of overdone, but it could be fun for a two day adventure. But we are looking at high elevation options as well. And there is Joshua Tree.

So much stuff we haven’t done.

Yeah, I’ve heard great things about the Kern River watershed up around Kennedy Meadows and then further south around Tehachapi. We are going down the week of the 13th. We are dropping the kids and grandma off in Palm Springs where they will be the Ritz’s problem 😂

Then we can go do whatever. Obviously June isn’t the ideal time for the Mohave Desert, but it’s not August either. I know the Mohave trail is kind of overdone, but it could be fun for a two day adventure. But we are looking at high elevation options as well. And there is Joshua Tree.

So much stuff we haven’t done.
Enjoy the time with the wife and LX. Sounds like it will be a fun adventure in the desert. Got to love the diverse landscapes and geography we have In our backyard.

Hello everyone in the Bay! Excited to have found this thread now that I own a 200! :)

Not just for 200's! This rehab is open to all who have the LC addiction. Welcome!

Do you guys mind posting a pic of your LC? I don't see too many bugged out LC in the Bay area region.

20210522_130815_HDR.jpg

Anyone had any experience with any shops in the area? I need to get one of my rear axles fixed up since I don't have a press/the SSTs. I was looking at either Mudrak or Valley Hybrids. Appreciate any input.

Anyone had any experience with any shops in the area? I need to get one of my rear axles fixed up since I don't have a press/the SSTs. I was looking at either Mudrak or Valley Hybrids. Appreciate any input.
+1 For Valley Hybrids. @orangefj45 Last time I was there, he was pretty booked. So get your name in ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom