Events/Trails Bay Area - Roll Call and Planning Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah, Valkey Hybrids is great but last I checked was booked out 2 months.

ABC Toy Garage in San Carlos is a good shop.

Appreciate the input. Reached out to Valley and sounds like they are about 6 weeks out. Sent in my info anyway so we will see what happens. Thanks all!

Hi All! New 100 owner here in Morgan Hill. Always down for anything if you’ll have me. Hollister any day is an easy one for me but open to other trips. Nice meeting everyone!
Welcome to the club!

Hi folks! Hope all is well.

Got my new-to-me 2011 LX750 a few months ago and building it out (Vector 5 17"s, 33" Toyo AT3s, Landshark drawers).

And Slee sliders. Trouble is, I can't find the time to install them and am willing to pay someone to do it at this point since life isn't getting any less busy for me.

Any recommendations for shops near San Jose that could do the install?

I've reached out to Valley Hybrids and ABC Toy Garage, based on earlier comments in this thread.

Thx!

Grumvee

My fzj80 gets love from Brake Busters in Brentwood. I don't really let anybody else work on the 80. I wouldn't mind valley hybrid or top shop but they are always booked out. Also the distance is too far me. Since you are willing to drive to those 2 shops, I could only recommend Brake Busters if their schedule is full. Not sure if my comments helps.
Others hopefully could chime in. Topshop and Valley are awesome shops though.

20210701_190649_HDR.jpg

Hi folks! Hope all is well.

Got my new-to-me 2011 LX750 a few months ago and building it out (Vector 5 17"s, 33" Toyo AT3s, Landshark drawers).

And Slee sliders. Trouble is, I can't find the time to install them and am willing to pay someone to do it at this point since life isn't getting any less busy for me.

Any recommendations for shops near San Jose that could do the install?

I've reached out to Valley Hybrids and ABC Toy Garage, based on earlier comments in this thread.

Thx!

Grumvee
Mudrak

Briefly looked for places with decent reviews and a handful of parking spots.

Kodiak Keto? 53 Wright Brothers Ave Suite A, Livermore, CA 94551

Saturday late morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom