Events/Trails Bay Area - Roll Call and Planning Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Had a really great time with you all today. We should do it again soon!
Great seeing everyone, sorry I missed the group shot but had a blast with pinstripes and mud to prove it - Paul

DB42C3B2-D0E9-408A-B932-DD620A1BB9D5.jpeg

6C71E29E-E52F-41AA-9FA5-73EA25A031BA.jpeg

281B4AA4-85B6-49E9-AC36-B7180584856D.jpeg

Yeah, great day of wheeling. It was a blast. It was great to meet everybody and run some trails with all the sweet 200s (and 80s). Thanks @TLC2013 for organizing.

@psnyman - it’s ok, but we forget to tell you that the last person to show up has to bring the beer for the next trip 😂

What a day. Great to put faces to names and meet everyone.

I have a bunch of pictures I’d like to post, anyone have issues with me posting pics of their rigs with the license plates showing?

@1world1love I got some killer shots of your LX after going through the tunnel/ hill over those Ridicules moguls.

What a day. Great to put faces to names and meet everyone.

I have a bunch of pictures I’d like to post, anyone have issues with me posting pics of their rigs with the license plates showing?

Same here. I also won’t post if anybody objects. I personally don’t care, but you do just let me know.

Next adventure we all need comms, we are rolling around in modded 200’s and can’t communicate.....pitiful lol. The handheld I loaned @psnyman worked great, that MIDLAND FRS/GMRS radio is like $60 for a two pack and is a pretty decent option.

it’s amazing to see how awesome the 200 series and its 4x4 system is off road. @1world1love was a beast !

@1world1love I got some killer shots of your LX after going through the tunnel/ hill over those Ridicules moguls.

That was a blast man! Apparently we didn’t break anything because the ride home was so smooth I slept the whole way 😂

E6CCC9E3-5F47-49C3-B199-38D727B15C03.jpeg

Next adventure we all need comms, we are rolling around in modded 200’s and can’t communicate.....pitiful lol. The handheld I loaned @psnyman worked great, that MIDLAND FRS/GMRS radio is like $60 for a two pack and is a pretty decent option.

I’m down with that for sure.

awesome shots!

Those moguls looked so deceptively easy from the tunnel. I’m glad you got some good shots of your rig from up there. I’m also glad I didn’t get out and come up there, otherwise I may have accidentally put it in reverse and backed on out of there ;)

6A0305AA-D6E2-4B47-8A64-562295F1F0B4.jpeg
8011A40B-7DA5-43EE-9A52-E35E447D7B85.jpeg

Those moguls looked so deceptively easy from the tunnel. I’m glad you got some good shots of your rig from up there. I’m also glad I didn’t get out and come up there, otherwise I may have accidentally put it in reverse and backed on out of there ;)

View attachment 2598676View attachment 2598677
Too true, those mogul were no joke, glad we all powered through and made it out in one piece. Seeing those rear flex shots of the 200 in action is a beautiful spectacle.

Too true, those mogul were no joke, glad we all powered through and made it out in one piece. Seeing those rear flex shots of the 200 in action is a beautiful spectacle.
Awesome shots, and beer on me for next time. Thanks for the comms @TLC2013 I’ll see you and raise you on the mogul flex shots ;)

DE1CEE64-A21D-4A5E-BADF-3AAF9B4E3D6E.jpeg

it’s amazing to see how awesome the 200 series and its 4x4 system is off road. @1world1love was a beast !
Agree! Got a link?

Hey @adventurefam - Have you done a full assessment of the number of new “cosmetic enhancements” to your bumpers?

Also, let me know when you are ready for an upgrade and next time I can manage to become distracted at just the right time to make it happen 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom