Bad experience with Mosley Motors, dragged out over 6 months. caveat emptor. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Its still none of yalls business who I talk to. I still dont know this ups dude. I still dont know all of these people in memphis. I talked to 3 LC people that know yall. Everyone else i have spoken to in memphis are friends of mine. Even still, what i do privately is no concern of yours. Sorry. Now if i did that on a public post, yes that is your business, however what i do in my own time away from you and people like you is between me and whoever i am speaking to.

@greenbeast passive aggressive or not, there was nothing tying the name to the shop and i planned on keeping it that way. It only changed due to someone else mentioning it. The point of this thread was to not recommend shops that people did not have personal experience with. Not a smear campaign on a local shop. That was done outside of my hands.

Its still none of yalls business who I talk to. I still dont know this ups dude. I still dont know all of these people in memphis. I talked to 3 LC people that know yall. Everyone else i have spoken to in memphis are friends of mine. Even still, what i do privately is no concern of yours. Sorry. Now if i did that on a public post, yes that is your business, however what i do in my own time away from you and people like you is between me and whoever i am speaking to.

@greenbeast passive aggressive or not, there was nothing tying the name to the shop and i planned on keeping it that way. It only changed due to someone else mentioning it. The point of this thread was to not recommend shops that people did not have personal experience with. Not a smear campaign on a local shop. That was done outside of my hands.

The smear campaign that was local, was that out of your hands?

The smear campaign that was local, was that out of your hands?

Of course it was out of his hands. DB is totally innocent here.

A millennial scorned.

If your conversations involve another man's livelihood and you're having these conversations unsolicited, they're not your private life.

Boy i hope you never see the rest of the internet

This is why his threats of “last reply” and “bye” are hollow. He can’t stay away. Good or bad, the attention is what he is wired to crave.

That is why every post he makes, every text he sends, every last word in the conversation is slightly incorrect. Because it makes you want to respond.
Cam, you and I have never met, but I know your work through many friends. I’ve met Nolan and know Onur. All solid cruiser enthusiasts and supporters of our community. When I read above from the originator of this post that you can reach me on Facebook there were no more unanswered questions. I left the FB/IG world last year due to this sort of rhetoric and behavior. Not knocking that world…just not for me.
Also, I’d recommend your shop even though I’ve never used it :).
Jimmy

Oh, you definitely started a local smear campaign. A guy that knows you that’s not even a Cruiser guy brought all this up to me because he knows I do business with Cam. That just makes you a liar now. I don’t know you and was “warned” about doing business with Cam from a person who doesn’t even do business with him, himself because of your talking. WTF?

That’s some weird stuff, man. If there was no local smear campaign, explain how that word traveled so far.

I just ran across this thread randomly searching for one of Nolen’s build threads lol and was like WHOA.

FFS calm down, buddy.

And for anyone reading this who may be buying this whole smear campaign, just know that I do business with Cam and he and his staff are as effing stand-up as they come. Solid, hard working people with good intentions.

Last edited:
Oh, you definitely started a local smear campaign. A guy that knows you that’s not even a Cruiser guy brought all this up to me because he knows I do business with Cam. That just makes you a liar now. I don’t know you and was “warned” about doing business with Cam from a person who doesn’t even do business with him, himself because of your talkin’. W-T-F

That’s some weird stuff, man. If there was no local smear campaign, explain how that word traveled so far.

I just ran across this thread randomly searching for one of Nolen’s build threads lol and was like WHOA.

FFS calm down, buddy.

And for anyone reading this who may be buying this whole smear campaign, just know that I do business with Cam and he and his staff are as effing stand-up as they come. Solid, hard working people with good intentions.

This thread’s exhausting.
So you’re saying that since I told someone I know, who is a personal friend, who isnt even a potential customer or cruiser person is a smear campaign? For real? You logged in after a 2 year post hiatus from this site just to say this? That’s some weird stuff man.

Last edited:
So you’re saying that since I told someone I know, who I’m assuming is a friend, who isnt even a potential customer or cruiser person is a smear campaign? For real?
What if your friends you run your mouth to happen to purchase a Cruiser one day? Then, yes. Sounds like you talk a LOT.

What if your friends you run your mouth to happen to purchase a Cruiser one day? Then, yes. Sounds like you talk a LOT.
Hahaha dude. I can say whatever I want to with my friends. This friend is a mutual friend to you as well. I’m not going to apologize for informing my friends who were stopping by asking what’s holding up a $10k project for weeks about what’s happening. Are you honestly trying to gatekeep normal conversation now? Come on now Brad.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to do anything. Literally nothing. Like I said, I just stumbled upon this gross thread by accident and felt like commenting. What a mistake I made! Now I’m responding to you over and over. Good luck, dbbowen 👍

I’m not trying to do anything. Literally nothing. Like I said, I just stumbled upon this gross thread by accident and felt like commenting. What a mistake I made! Now I’m responding to you over and over. Good luck, dbbowen 👍
Lol just because He has a 4Runner doesn’t mean he’s not a cruiser guy. You ought to see if you can get in the group chat. You’ll be shocked at all the viscous casual conversation happening.

There seems to be an ongoing issue of people recommending shops and vendors that they have no personal experience dealing with. Please stop doing this.
So a bunch of people recommended Mosley to you? When did you realize that their recommendations were in the blind and they hadn’t shopped there?
I decided to use Mosley because his shop is 2 miles from my house.
Wait. Did you use Mosley because of blind recommendations…or because he’s 2 miles from your house?
He is someone i once considered a friend, and wanted to support his shop as it was still relatively new at the time.
Again? This thread was started, by you, to warn others not to recommend shops blindly. However, you had a bad experience with a shop you chose due to proximity and a past friendship and a noble wish to support a relatively new shop. Or was it also recommended to you by others you later learned had never shopped there?
8/27/2021 - drop off my old motor with mosley for him to work on it for the fella who bought it from me.
Did this fella find Mosley on his own, or did you recommend Mosley for the 2F work? If you recommended, was it done blindly, having never shopped there?
Fast forward to present day. My $66 credit card charge back went through last week. This thread blows up.
But it was a $1000+ charge back, correct? The bank made a mistake? Cam had $1000+ pulled until you resolved the issue with the bank?
It bothered me that people blindly recommend a shop without experience…
No. Your post should have said “Don’t use shops just because they are near your house and are owned by former friends and never ever use shops just because they are fairly new and you want to help them out.”

Your logic for using Mosley had nothing to do with people recommending him who had never used him. This entire thread is a perfect example of passive aggressive behavior. The subject of your first post has nothing to do with the following 6 pages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom