For Sale AZ: FJ60/62 third row bench seats (brown) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As pictured below, $200. Local pickup in Phoenix, AZ.

IMG_5619_zpsglotf88u.jpg

Appreciate your interest. I only have what is pictured above; I'm not sure if there are additional brackets required for mounting since I have another set of third row seats mounted in my FJ60. I have included a couple extra pictures of the mounts below for your reference:

IMG_3496_zpsawdwr0z6.jpg

IMG_7822_zpswrk47vxt.jpg

Do you have pics of one mounted? I'm also interested.

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of these seats mounted, they just came with my truck as a spare set of third row seats.

Are the both facing forward or inward when mounted? Fold down? Are you including the bottom mounting frames?

FYI I think you will find these are FJ40 jump seats from 69 thru 71 models with a bracket made to raise them high enough to keep your legs off the floor. Believe they were jumps available in some markets but would have had ambulance doors for easier access from the back. Curious if the 60 with a set like this has the tie downs on the four corners in the rear or if the seats are anchored to those fixed nuts. Just to be clear does the set your selling have the brackets in the lower picture? If so would like to take a look if I could, live in Peoria.

Just to be clear I'm not knocking your seats or your price.

Are the both facing forward or inward when mounted? Fold down? Are you including the bottom mounting frames?

When mounted, I believe these face inward. The seat bottoms fold up and out of the way when you need the cargo space. Everything that is pictured is included, including the mounting points/brackets as pictured above.

FYI I think you will find these are FJ40 jump seats from 69 thru 71 models with a bracket made to raise them high enough to keep your legs off the floor. Believe they were jumps available in some markets but would have had ambulance doors for easier access from the back. Curious if the 60 with a set like this has the tie downs on the four corners in the rear or if the seats are anchored to those fixed nuts. Just to be clear does the set your selling have the brackets in the lower picture? If so would like to take a look if I could, live in Peoria.

Just to be clear I'm not knocking your seats or your price.

Thanks for chiming in, I am not offended in the least and am grateful for your input since I am not very experienced when it comes to parts for the 60. I used to have a 40 with the (wide) fold down rear seats which sat two people per seat, and I can say for sure that these fold down seats are different in that they appear to be longer and the mounting frames are far more robust. That doesn't necessarily mean that they weren't designed for a 40, but they sure don't look anything like the wide folding seats I had in my 40. The brackets in the lower picture are included. I'm going to add a couple more pictures below, hopefully that helps.

More pictures, hopes this gives you guys a better idea of what the mounting points look like:

IMG_5842_zps1urutoa0.jpg

IMG_6721_zpsrtpstovt.jpg

IMG_4509_zpsx9ibkeqd.jpg

IMG_7822_zpswrk47vxt.jpg

IMG_3496_zpsawdwr0z6.jpg

In a FJ40 they are mounted to the wheel wheels. The heavy duty piece that is below the tube that bent to and flange that is held on by a single bolt at each location is not a stock part but one that was made to mount these in a 60 series. Not sure what the square tubing added to back bolts to in a 60 series. At that location on the 40 series is a tab that bolts to the top of the tub. I could be wrong, I owned my FJ62 since 93 but no expert. Suggest starting a thread in the 60 section. Plenty of experts there who tell if these were stock or possibly special made for something like a mining company. It was. Few years after I bought my first FJ40 before I realized the braces from the frame rail to the end of the front bumper was homemade and not stock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom