Atlanta-area Body Shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Morning Mudders - I know @ACC Toyota is the place for any and all things mechanical, but wanted to know who you all recommend for body work (cutting out rust, replacing front door bottoms, blasting and painting) in the Atlanta area? While I'd like to take it all on myself, family time commitments are pushing me to farm out some of the work. Thanks all.

Morning Mudders - I know @ACC Toyota is the place for any and all things mechanical, but wanted to know who you all recommend for body work (cutting out rust, replacing front door bottoms, blasting and painting) in the Atlanta area? While I'd like to take it all on myself, family time commitments are pushing me to farm out some of the work. Thanks all.

I would check to see who ACC recommends. Crappy bodywork is expensive, time consuming and frustrating.

Thanks, @Jdc1 - I actually asked when I was last there and they didn't have anyone they recommended, which I did think was a little odd. But will try again – maybe caught someone on an off day.

Over the years I have probably used most of the body shop / restoration shops within several hundred miles. Most frustrating part ever. I have had projects sit for a year and then had to go and pick them up. I use a guy know who is 2 1/2 hours from me. He is very good but it takes about 8 months after you bring him the completely disassembled body. Cost.... $15k and up. You never know how much until the end and he has counted his cost and hours. I do not believe he is taking on any new projects currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom