SOLD Atlanta - 2000 LX470 (LC100)! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

STILL AVAILABLE!
Selling my beloved beast
2000 Lexus LX470
191XXX miles and climbing slowly
SOUTHERN Atlanta, GA vehicle it's entire life
Timing done (& water pump etc) at 92K and 180K
Garage kept at home and at work
Completely stock, never off-roaded or mudded.
It appears that I am third owner. It was a "Corporate" car, and then the PO bought it. Hence, I am third owner. Purchased from elderly gentleman who was also in Atlanta, then moved to a Vacation home 1 hour north of Atlanta, then was moving into an assisted living facility and needed to sell. Garage kept at both of his homes.
I bought it in June 2015. It had around 166K on it.
Used as a daily driver, but my commute was 7 miles.
No check engine lights, no noises, very smooth engine and transmission. AHC goes up and down.
Sunroof works. Rear side vents work. Antenna works. Heated seats work. Cruise control works. Cold AC, hot air, rear vent works. 3rd Row seats available.
Used and loved well. I have a kid and 2 dogs. This 100 is well kept, but it IS a used SUV from the year 2000, and I expect a buyer to be very aware of this.
I will be happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
**Carfax is showing a 'minor accident' involving rear impact. "Usually cosmetic including dents or scratches". I am working with Carfax to rectify.

Asking $8900!

Here is a list of what I can remember doing to it. There might be a few more things here and there:

Front/rear pads and rotors
Mass air flow sensor
Spark plugs
3 or 4 coils
Transmission drain & fill w new gasket
Valve cover gasket
Manifold gasket
02 sensors

Timing belt
Water pump
Pulleys
Heater T's

New Battery
Rack and pinion (used OEM, 95K mile donor)
Lower control arms (used OEM, 95K mile donor)
Repacked hubs
Grease shaft
Professionally refinished front seats and arm rest by guy who does Ferrari Dealership upholstery in North Carolina
"Clock spring" steering angle sensor
Alignment at Toyota Dealership on 6/13/19

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

Last edited:
TIRES: to those who have asked about tire details, they are Cooper Discover H/T size 275-70-16. Don't have exact tread measure but please see attached pics. If I was keeping, I'd change them out within the next 10K miles.
I live up a pretty steep driveway and they have great grip currently (believe me, my wife's GS350 has newer tires and doesn't grip as well).

Tires 2.jpg

Tires.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom