SOLD Arvada, CO: 2016 Lexus LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Silver
Outside Link
https://denver.craigslist.org/for/d/arvada-2016-lexus-lx570/7514961443.html
Land Cruiser off-road capability, mixed with a luxury driving experience. Loaded with every option. Black leather interior, climate comfort seats (Heated/Cooled Seats), Luxury Package, Navigation System, Mark Levinson 19-speaker sound system, and a cooler box in the center console. LED headlights including auto high beam, auto-windshield wipers, wireless charging, USB Port, heated steering wheel, heads-up display (HUD), lane departure warning, parking assistance, parking distance sensors. 3rd row power-folding seats. Dual-screen DVD rear-seat entertainment system. Sunroof/Moonroof. Tow package including genuine Toyota OEM 7-pin tow hitch wire harness. Full set of Husky all-weather floor mats, including rear cargo area mat. Color: Atomic Silver.

**Additional pictures on the Craigslist ad link.

4x4 related: lockable center differential, two-speed transfer case, crawl control, multi-terrain select system, and active ride height control with Low, Normal and High mode (11.3" of ground clearance).

Now for the fun stuff. You won't have to start from scratch because the build has begun!

- Falken WildPeak A/T3W LT285/70 R17
- Icon Alloy Wheels - Vector 5 / Bronze
- AHC Sensor Lift
- PrinSu Design Studio Full Length Roof Rack w/cutout for Light Bar
- PrinSu Load panels (4) for added stability and accessory capability.
- PrinSu Ridgeline Handles (4)
- Cali Raised 42" Slim Single Row LED Light Bar (Amber)

All Slee Offroad work done at their shop in Golden, CO:
- Slee Offroad Sliders w/LED Light Kit
- As part of the slider install, running boards removed and replaced with 200 series rocker panels; custom paint to match (Atomic Silver)
- AHC Protection Plates also added at time of slider install
- Slee Offroad installed URJ200 - Skid Plate System. Undercarriage armor system
- PrinSu full length roof rack professionally re-installed at Slee Offroad after I was unhappy with my self-installation
- Cali Raised light bar installed by Slee at time of roof rack install

Clean title in hand. All maintenance records and parts receipts in hand. Serviced at Stevinson Lexus in Lakewood, CO. I am the second owner. First owner was an old lady from Greely, CO. Never touched the dirt!

Lexus LX4.jpg

Lexus LX9.jpg

Lexus LX8.jpg

Lexus LX7.jpg

Lexus LX5.jpg

Nice rig and build! Why are you selling?

Nice rig and build! Why are you selling?
Quite honestly, I don’t drive it. Life got real busy the last couple years and it sits far more than it drives. Really thought I would get into the hobby/sport more, but it just hasn’t happened.

Quite honestly, I don’t drive it. Life got real busy the last couple years and it sits far more than it drives. Really thought I would get into the hobby/sport more, but it just hasn’t happened.
I completely understand that! Thanks for the reply.

Will probably reach out directly over the weekend. I’m local.

I completely understand that! Thanks for the reply.

Will probably reach out directly over the weekend. I’m local.
Sounds good. We'll be gone from tomorrow afternoon (Fri.) until Sunday mid-day, but we'll be around later Sunday afternoon and all day Monday for the holiday.

Still available?
Thank you for asking. I have a buyer. We’ve agreed on price and money is in transit. I’ll mark as “sold” as soon as the check arrives and clears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom