Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a '74 F motor (F155 I believe) that was pulled for a V8 swap by Tim Hill in the late 80's or early 90's. I bought it from the guy that got it from Tim. On the cam/crank boxes it says 74K miles. Was disassembled and stored as a spare for his 40. Block, crank, head, cam, etc., were preserved. Not sure that works for '64 but thought I'd throw it out here.

That is a damned good engine. Have one in my Pig. In some ways I prefer it over my 2F in the 40.

80 series brush guard
Must go!!!
$100

20171126_153243.jpg

Last edited:
I will be up in PHX this weekend with Alvis. Maybe I will purchase this item. Also, would you happen to have gutter mounts for sale as well?

Gutter mounts went fast. Not really a good choice for the 60 series due to too much height IMO.

Wanted/Trade

I have Fox 2.0 smooth body shocks for a 4" 80 series lift (5k mi). Looking for a shock alternative; TJM, OME, Icon, Iron Man etc.

I run an OME J+30mm/Heavy spring +10mm spring set for reference (3.5" or so)

Anyone interested in a trade/ sale?

Still for sale - Four Gamiviti rain gutter mounts - $100

Never been used. Only assembled and used to test fit some crossbars. Sold the 80, so don't need these now. These sell for $120 plus shipping.

These are the 30°-60° mounts. These fit an 80 without the stock roof rack, or 60/62s.

Here's the link to the Gamiviti site with details

Free to a good home, factory tow hitch:

upload_2018-1-2_19-35-4.png

Goodyear Wrangler Adventures with Kevlar size 265 70r 16 for sale. 4 with 8 thousand miles and 1 with 40. The newest one is mounted on a steel wheel. 275 takes all 5. 1 Year since they were purchased

thumbnail.jpg

thumbnail 2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom