Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No problem and definitely understand. I think mine is just a 1F. I haven't ever researched the numbers on it but nothing about it stands out as unusual for an F motor.

The cylinder head on the F135 ended with the 67 model. The block with the oil fill tube into the sump ended with the 71 model. If that block is the same the same as the F135 not sure. But from the 72 model on the oil fill is in the valve cover. the 74 F155 will have the oil filter on the passenger's side not mounted to the intake manifold.

Wonder if this will show up on Mud. Many of the parts look older than 74. Didn't see many things I would say was from a 79. Maybe the hood and windshield. The spare tire carrier is 75/76. That loose frame is older that 74 and had a V8 installed. I would be curious what the 68 looks like. Good luck finding someone to buy it all at once for that much. I seen some things that people are looking for regularly but not that many to buy the whole lot. Showing things like the brake booster sitting out in the weather doesn't help either. Probably have about a half dozen brake boosters that I've had for many years. non have sat outside.

If I was looking at a Warn M8000S for $825 new, versus a used Warn Zeon 10S for the same price, which would you pick?

If I was looking at a Warn M8000S for $825 new, versus a used Warn Zeon 10S for the same price, which would you pick?

What's it going on? I ran an M8000 on my 80 for years without any issue. What kind of condition is the Zeon in is the rope could clear of stretching or burning can you test it before purchasing to ensure the brake and clutch work?

My 2017 Tacoma Trd Pro. I have a bumper being made right now. The guy selling it had it on his jeep and said he never needed or used it. Only spooled line on it. It is not hooked up to test right now. I may offer him less and see what he says. It looks pretty clean

Wonder if this will show up on Mud. Many of the parts look older than 74. Didn't see many things I would say was from a 79. Maybe the hood and windshield. The spare tire carrier is 75/76. That loose frame is older that 74 and had a V8 installed. I would be curious what the 68 looks like. Good luck finding someone to buy it all at once for that much. I seen some things that people are looking for regularly but not that many to buy the whole lot. Showing things like the brake booster sitting out in the weather doesn't help either. Probably have about a half dozen brake boosters that I've had for many years. non have sat outside.

I’m certainly fine with people selling Fj40 Parts for as much $$ as they can, it helps me as much as anyone. I’ve sold $500 worth of parts this week alone!
I’m confident I’ve sold parts for lots of money to people that don’t know the true value of them, for better or for worse.
I think many of us if we added up all of our parts using Specter/eBAY/retail prices we might get to his number.
That said, he’s dreaming.
Here’s another one in LA. Toyota land cruisers fj40 1970

Just in case anyone is looking for some FZJ80 parts. These are all from a 1995.

1FZ FE Short Block, will need at least one connecting rod and bearing. It spun a bearing and I went with a new OEM short block instead of rebuilding. Had 175K on it and ran fine until bearing spun due to loose nut on rod cap.

Driver side rear bumper plastic piece.

Decent stock front bumper.

The Aluminum Step Plate from rear bumper.

If you need any of this, let's work out a fair price. Otherwise, it will get stored somewhere on the ranch to be found by archaeologists at some future date.

I'm near Bisbee but get up to Tucson about once a month.

Just in case anyone is looking for some FZJ80 parts. These are all from a 1995.

1FZ FE Short Block, will need at least one connecting rod and bearing. It spun a bearing and I went with a new OEM short block instead of rebuilding. Had 175K on it and ran fine until bearing spun due to loose nut on rod cap.

Driver side rear bumper plastic piece.

Decent stock front bumper.

The Aluminum Step Plate from rear bumper.

If you need any of this, let's work out a fair price. Otherwise, it will get stored somewhere on the ranch to be found by archaeologists at some future date.

I'm near Bisbee but get up to Tucson about once a month.

When are you going to do a ROTM in/around Bisbee?:idea:

That would be fun! Love that part of Arizona

Well... we could do that. I’ll pm you two tomorrow so I better understand what all’s involved.

There’s also going down the Rio Sonora. Beautiful place to do a lot of very little.

FREE. Bumper, no end caps. Been my "temporary" for the last 4 yrs, way longer than intended.

20171210_144604.jpg
20171210_144628.jpg

Last edited:
I have two genuine half shafts for a 100 Series. The core is 84.00 each. If anybody wants them before I get them back to NAPA they are yours for that price.

Jim

WANTED/In Search Of;

For 1991 FJ80
-Fan Shroud
-Battery box w/hold downs and crossbar
-Right front (long style) turn signal

***updated 12/20/2017 @ 845p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom