For Sale AZ White LX450 Lockers F&R 100% Original 100% Baselined Unmolested (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Thanks for all the interest:)

Purchased from an elderly lady with resale in mind -
1997 LX450 White/Silver
Factory F&R lockers
207k miles

►Everything has been 100% baselined, everything
►Everything mechanically has been addressed, needs nothing
►Zero leaks of any kind
►Many new OEM parts
►Everything works as it should
►Needs absolutely nothing to drive cross country and back
►Original all the down to the Lexus First Aid kit (untouched) and floor mats
►Nothing has been altered, ever
►Every panels paint is 100% original with VIN in place. Bumper ends paint has been touched up

•Does have some scratches/nicks not uncommon to the year
•Small hole in the side of drivers seat
•Crack in dash above gauge cluster
•Couple small rock chips in the window, not stars
•Dent in underside of drivers running board
•No alarm remote
•Slight shake in passengers side mirror at 80mph

This is a rare find as it is unmolested and 100% stock. An excellent start for your personal dream build.

We are expecting rain today so only a couple pictures today. I will post 50+ pictures of everything inside, outside, and underneath tomorrow if no rain. This the real deal with no surprises.

Priced to sell @ $9876.54
Will assist with fly and drive or shipping needs.

Before contacting or asking questions -
Make sure you have the total in cash available
Im not interested in any type of trade
Waiting until you sell your dog
Waiting for you to get paid
Getting your wife's approval

IMG_6627[1].JPG
IMG_6623[1].JPG
IMG_6624[1].JPG
IMG_6625[1].JPG
IMG_6626[1].JPG

Last edited:
Nice looking rig, and priced to sell. This is a1.

I'm interested in what is in the garage, Cowboy. Are you planning to part w/ the 80 series which I lurking in those shadows ?

I'm interested in what is in the garage, Cowboy. Are you planning to part w/ the 80 series which I lurking in those shadows ?

Or the 100?

Not that 80 but a little further back lurks another dealer built 1997 Turbo charged 80 series that will be coming up later.

GLWS Phil, great price for a good looking/well kept LX! Interested in seeing the turbo 80 to

Ahh, this is refreshing to see.

If you want to mess with Craigslist, list it in San Diego. People will be like rabid dogs asking to put a deposit down and book a flight.

Ahh, this is refreshing to see.

If you want to mess with Craigslist, list it in San Diego. People will be like rabid dogs asking to put a deposit down and book a flight.

So true - I currently have a SD buyer trying to get a flight in the AM. I dont think I will need the CL drama, its priced fair.

Hopefully no rain tomorrow and I will take lots of detail photos to post if it does not sell before hand.:)

It's been 4.5hrs...how has this not sold yet?! :)

That is gorgeous. Why did I have to scroll through the 80 classifieds....and it’s even in AZ! GLWS, this one is awesome and one of the best deals I’ve seen on a long time.

Hey Phil, I typed my email address incorrectly in the PM I sent. See PM for the correct address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom