Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Weather Tech floor mats for an 80. $45

306BCA3A-64E5-479E-B3C1-18B6B4E6F1AF.jpeg

The primus has the heat collectors on the bottom like the jetboil which are highly efficient. I am curious how well that amazon option would do in a head to head with the primus, a jet boil, and my monoprice.

#dont always get what you pay for, Drop mic! :grinpimp:

Agreed, it was fixed. They should have used water containers with the same surface area adjacent to the heat source.

Phil I think you should recreate the test as a YouTube rebuttal...

Agreed, it was fixed. They should have used water containers with the same surface area adjacent to the heat source.

Phil I think you should recreate the test as a YouTube rebuttal...

Definitely would not be fair, mine is superior first design with a Primus valve purchased ~2002. My personal testing has shown the first design can boil water in under 2mins in 40mph winds while raining at 9000':flipoff2:

Definitely would not be fair, mine is superior first design with a Primus valve purchased ~2002. My personal testing has shown the first design can boil water in under 2mins in 40mph winds while raining at 9000':flipoff2:

At 9000 feet a bic lighter will boil water in under 2 min:hillbilly:. Just not in the rain with wind.:bang:

Post the you tube of your bic boiling water anywhere.

How much water? a spoon full will boil at sea level. Next time I hike Humphreys peak I am tempted to see if a full cup would boil. I already know the answer is no, but it would be fun to try anyway.

How much water? a spoon full will boil at sea level. Next time I hike Humphreys peak I am tempted to see if a full cup would boil. I already know the answer is no, but it would be fun to try anyway.

Ill look forward to your YouTube and no matter the result Ill hit the like button...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom