Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ARB Awning room ONLY you will need an ARB Awning
ARB TOURING AWNING ROOM WITH FLOOR 2000 (813204)

Used once and set up once for 8 hours in sand perfect condition

No issues just does not work for my set up.

$115 Save 30%

ARB_AWNING_ROOM.jpg

Anyone?

Price reduced

saw this on adv - no affiliation. Good Luck.

I am selling my collection of Land Cruiser manuals. Most are actual factory books. Prices to left are PayPal, shipped in USA. Some are like-new, some have dirt from the shop on them. All are in usable/readable condition! If you want specifics on any particular book, just ask. If you want to purchase a single book, please mention the color of the cover just to make sure I get you the one you really want.

$225 PayPal for all of them, shipped in USA (until the first one is sold by itself).

35987995385_70d5bca0cd_c.jpg

Christopher

Last edited:
I have a client that wants to buy a FJ40 that is in decent condition. Let me know and I can give you his phone number. thanks

I have rims and running board take-offs from my 200:

Five rims with 1200 miles on them. 8x18ET60 with 5x150 lug spacing will fit Tundra/Sequoia/LC. No TPMS sensors. Includes lugs and wheel locks. $625 obo

IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_0405.JPG

Running boards and mounting bolts for LC200. $200 obo

IMG_0533.JPG

***Sold*** 08/03/17

Front Runner Slimline II full rack low mount.. This comes with 2 sets of 120mm and 1 set of 130mm feet. Ready to install. As seen in the pictures on my cruiser. Comes with the front expedition rails and a few extras. Tepui awning mount included. Also have a set of custom mounts for the Howling Moon awning available for a small fee. I will include 4 tie down rings....asking $800.00

*Shovel and axe and mounts not included.

Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit - by Front Runner

View attachment 1427650 View attachment 1427651 View attachment 1427653
I still have this rack and I will take offers.

Last edited:
Wanted OEM spare tire lowering tool kit for a 1996 LX450. I'm in Tucson (west side of Kolb exit).

Let me know if you can meetup anytime today (Friday 8/4).

Cell @ (760!)715-5096
Thanks!

Wanted OEM spare tire lowering tool kit for a 1996 LX450. I'm in Tucson (west side of Kolb exit).

Let me know if you can meetup anytime today (Friday 8/4).

Cell @ (760!)715-5096
Thanks!

I have one from a 97 LC that you can have, but it is in Flag.

Do you want the tool kit that is stored in the rear quarter or the crane that goes between frames?

I'm looking for the bag that is stored in the rear quarter. It's the pieces that clip together to reach in and lower the spare. I've got the bottle jack.

These have about 5 wears on them, are not broken in and have resided in the shoe rack since buying. Size is US 11. I'm a pretty true 10.5 and my other Doc's are all us11 ( they don't come in 1/2 sizes) and the us11 fit wonderfully. Non smoking house.

znRLuJN.jpg

QYygbM2.jpg

1bkjGWo.jpg

iEi72H6.jpg

F1zoCRo.jpg

Tundra wheels, 5 lug (Fit 5 lug Cruisers, Sequoia, and Tundra).

Tundra wheels
CL price: $150
CSC price: 1 30 pack of Mexican beer.

First gen or second gen tundra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom