Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FREE:

2 x 66" Yakima cross bars and 2 low rider towers. They're rough, but fully functional. All you need is 2 more towers and you're set. These will attach to any oem rack.

SOLD

2F engine block and head.

Not 100% sure about the current status but totally usable/rebuildable.

I picked them up from a fellow CSC'r when I was having my 2F rebuilt in-case the rebuilder ran into any issues.

Pick it up if you need a spare or are considering a rebuild.

Last edited:
Also just threw away a 1FZ-FE Y-Pipe, CAT and Magnaflow muffler that look like they are in pretty good shape.

Since I chose not to use them and went with the new Magnaflow I assume most others will as-well.

Come grab it from the dumpster at my shop if you think you have a need for it.

#dumpsterdiving #dumpsterlife #squaremetalthriftstore
2017-08-12 10.22.58.jpg

FJ60 radiator, grill and fan shroud are sold

Last edited:
#squaremetalthriftstore

That's funny Mike....
But really, someone should grab that y pipe and get rid of their factory exhaust restriction

#squaremetalthriftstore

That's funny Mike....
But really, someone should grab that y pipe and get rid of their factory exhaust restriction
I think this is an OEM Y-Pipe (just the muffler is a Magnaflow) so it probably is still as restrictive but a heck less rusty then most I have seen.

Any idea of the year of the 2F block? 79 was tapped for power steering. No sure if there were other changes in 8/80 when the pistons changed.

Posting for a friend as I thought there may be interest here:

Dometic RC2000 portable refrigerator which runs off 120VAC, 12VDC, and propane. We purchased it in March, 1998 and used it often, but it has been sitting for several years. Last week we tested it and it's still working great. It will cool down to ~40F below ambient.

$120 OBO.

The manual is here: DOMETIC RC 2000 INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLATION AND USE MANUAL Pdf Download.

Please reach out directly to my friend if interested : Linda Graham at her email : willys_4bta@msn.com

FRONT
upload_2017-8-12_20-23-0.png

BACK
upload_2017-8-12_20-23-28.png

upload_2017-8-12_20-24-4.png

INSIDE
upload_2017-8-12_20-24-27.png

WANTED!!! Looking for an FJ80 land cruiser grill guard and tail light guards for a 1996 LC. Please let me know if you have or know anyone

I'm going to build a new drawer system shortly and am thinking about downsizing my fridge. Would anyone be interested in my Evakool RF60 (and maybe custom slide)? I've had it for a few years so it's got the blue compressor housing and an analogue temperature dial. It's performed faultlessly over the years and is (IMO) one of the best on the market, it's just too big for me alone. I'm looking at the 50qt ARB, would be happy to work out a trade for one.

P.S. - will also be selling the old drawers, can grab a couple of pics if interested. Two drawers side by side. Home made (not by me).

Last edited:
**********SOLD************

Water Pump and oil pump cover gasket kit FS:

Leftovers from a 97 that were never used:

Crankshaft seal 90311-52022
Oil pump cover gasket 15188-66020
Torx head cover gasket screw set (7) (less prone to strip out than the JIS screws)

Water temp sensor 89422-35010
Water temp sensor gasket (copper) 90430
Idler pulley 16603-66010
Aisin water pump kit with new fan clutch studs and gasket

Thermostat gasket 16119-66020

All parts are new. All parts are OEM Toyota except the Aisin Pump and the torx screws. Take it all for $100.

I will throw in a Harbor Freight big boy torque wrench to handle the crank nut torque (305#IIRC) that has only been used twice, for $150 total.

IMG_20170813_160703732.jpg

Last edited:
I
Water Pump and oil pump cover gasket kit FS:

Leftovers from a 97 that were never used:

Crankshaft seal 90311-52022
Oil pump cover gasket 15188-66020
Torx head cover gasket screw set (7) (less prone to strip out than the JIS screws)

Water temp sensor 89422-35010
Water temp sensor gasket (copper) 90430
Idler pulley 16603-66010
Aisin water pump kit with new fan clutch studs and gasket

Thermostat gasket 16119-66020

All parts are new. All parts are OEM Toyota except the Aisin Pump and the torx screws. Take it all for $100.

I will throw in a Harbor Freight big boy torque wrench to handle the crank nut torque (305#IIRC) that has only been used twice, for $150 total.

View attachment 1516278

Hi Eric - I will take it all. I will PM you.

Four Gamiviti rain gutter mounts - $100

Never been used. Only assembled and used to test fit some crossbars. Sold the 80, so don't need these now. These sell for $120 plus shipping.

These are the 30°-60° mounts. These fit an 80 without the stock roof rack, or 60/62s.

Here's the link to the Gamiviti site with details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom