For Sale ARB Fridge Freezer 63 qt with custom slide, bag and straps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought a very nice partially built 100 from a fellow mudder that included, among many other things, what is for sale here. Everything works great and is in excellent condition but the fridge doesn't leave enough room for the pooches (plus the Cruiser was a bit out of our price range so I need to offset some of the cost and give Uncle Sam his cut) so it needs to go. With that being said, for sale is a 63 Qt. ARB fridge/freezer, custom tray w/ 500 lbs slides, transit bag, tie-down straps and DC wiring kit. Essentially, this is everything that you need to properly install/mount a kickass freezer fridge in your rig. Pricing everything out, it would cost about $1800 for this same setup brand new (plus tax and any shipping). Mud price is $1000 obo. I'm also selling locally, so there's that. There are a couple of very light paint scuffs on the front that you can see in the first photo but that is the only flaw. Let me know if you have any questions. Will not split up.

IMG_20170508_192557715.jpg

IMG_20170508_192613517.jpg

View attachment 1456172

IMG_20170508_192737728.jpg

IMG_20170508_192706344.jpg

Last edited:
Bump and price dropped to $1000.

i was just linking him in, so he saw the ad, @JohnnyOshow22 is near Ft. Collins and has thirsty wheeling buddies.
GLWS

Got it. Thanks.

Memorial Day Weekend bump. If it helps anyone, I'll be traveling to Lincoln, NE on the weekend of 6/2 and to St. Louis around 7/1. I looked into shipping and can ship it to anywhere in the CONUS for about $150.

Yes, it is.

Another bump. Leaving for St. Louis on Saturday the first, to Lincoln, NE on 7/5 and then back to Colorado. Can meet folks on my way to/from/near those locations but need to know before we head out. Really starting to get tired of stepping over this thing so feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Sorry, but no. There may by some folks from your area heading to 100s In The Hills. If you were able to find someone going back your way through Denver I could meet them down there just off of I-70. That's about the best that I can come up with though.

Dang! Just missed this. Let me know if it falls through. I'm in Denver.

Sold and gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom