Arb Compressor mounting ideas with AHC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'd like to add an arb compressor twin or single have not made up my mind yet, I tried searching for mounting locations for AHC equipped trucks but I have not comd up with anything.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I have the single CKMA12 mounted next to the air filter and just behind the power steering reservoir. I don't have AHC, but this set up leaves plenty of room- and wouldn't interfere with AHC reservoir.

Couldn't justify the price of the twin, for my locker needs- so this fits the bill. ARB makes the install real easy- wire harness is superb, instructions are accurate, product works as described. Happy.

IMG_1779.JPG

I have the single CKMA12 mounted next to the air filter and just behind the power steering reservoir. I don't have AHC, but this set up leaves plenty of room- and wouldn't interfere with AHC reservoir.

Couldn't justify the price of the twin, for my locker needs- so this fits the bill. ARB makes the install real easy- wire harness is superb, instructions are accurate, product works as described. Happy.

View attachment 1411000
what mount did you use?

I picked up one of Torfabs mounts about 4 months ago for my LX470 '04. W/ AHC pump. they weren't showing up on their web site then as now.
But give them a call Nicely made. relocate a couple of things and bolt up. If you get one -install tip- you may want to adjust -rotate-compressor outlet to work with your hose / coupler. Do this off the truck. Also helps to loosely bolt comp to mount then bolt mount to fednder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom