April 2018 4x4Labs Rear Bumper group buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Interested in rear bumper w/tire + Jerry can swing. Can pick up in Montana is August but I live out in Oregon right now. Only reason I may pull out would be if my car blows up or college doesn’t get back to me with scholarship info.

Shoot... I just placed an order last week.

I'm in for an 80 front kit. I just finished my dual rear swingout kit from them last week and it made my old TJM from bumper look dated so what the hell, might as well pop for the front...

Any chance to get a timeline of the different kits and built waits? I spoke to Luke a couple months ago and the built bumpers were running long waits.

I will ask him. Let me get back to you. But from what I remember the wait time on built ones are, like you said running long waits.

Last edited:
Bludozer, you want to see if we can save on some shipping? I'm in Richmond. Not sure what, if any benefit we would get combining but we can check. I do have access to a commercial address......PM me if interested. I apparently can't send you messages for some reason.

I'll probably grab a rear, depending on the discount. I'm in Western Oregon for anyone interested in combining shipping.

I’m in for a built rear bumper. Located in Medford, OR with a business for shipping to. Willing to combine items shipped to my business for any mud member. I can hold your items for you to pick up when convenient.

I’m in for a built rear bumper. Located in Medford, OR with a business for shipping to. Willing to combine items shipped to my business for any mud member. I can hold your items for you to pick up when convenient.
Im located in Bend so I can run over to Medford if you want to do a package shipping deal.

Interested ....

Bludozer, you want to see if we can save on some shipping? I'm in Richmond. Not sure what, if any benefit we would get combining but we can check. I do have access to a commercial address......PM me if interested. I apparently can't send you messages for some reason.
PM'd.

I would love to get the rear compartment baskets, both sides. How do I get in on this group buy? Located in California, 95008.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom