Appliance General Tech and Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also good for boiling ring gears, or ramen noodles.
FrontDiff (2).JPG

Our ‘lil Escape came with a portable single induction burner and we used it for the first time on our Cali coast trip we’re on now...and even though it only tops out at 1300 watts...color me impressed. Very impressed.

Would love to have induction range at home...

Just to reinforce the theory that no matter what you spend on appliances they are all junk. GE Monogram Built in took a s*** 7 weeks ago. s***bird repair guy ordered parts that were back ordered (motherboard)

Finally said **** it and went to Maloney to get a new one.

The one we had to fit back in with paintabke front piece Was unavailable so we bought a pre-opened unit they had on the floor. Saved a grand but all in all this damn thing cost way way way too much to die after 12 years.

55CEC06E-9F17-43D1-89F6-54897985D2D6.jpeg

Good for you finding one.

I ordered my appliances now to hope to get by Jan.

Dont get sucked into a built in. They are 500% more expensive for less room

Whirlpool Duet nasty ass front loader. Threw a drain code so I dove into You Tube for help.

There is no bottom panel so I moved it out as far as I could and squeezed back there and pulled the panel just to be able to see the drain filter is only able to reach from the front.
9933BD6E-9C57-4F80-ACD1-E8CD907E8086.jpeg

966543C1-F472-494A-B745-5C0A816AE8B5.jpeg

Luckily you can reach in there with the bottom 4 front screws just enough To get to the filter.

Holy s***. Check this s*** out.

012BA2DD-B97B-4BCD-9487-4853385EE2FD.jpeg

$1.70 in change tho

Kitchen aid dishwasher.
Works perfectly fine except door latch sensor is caput

$100. Plastic and 2 solenoids. Good grief. But it’s better than hand washing and better than whatever a new one cost.

E4B49005-FE5B-465E-9D44-E5D57475CB9C.jpeg

Nolan,

I have tenants so am very used to doing the drain filters. Socket drive to fit the hex screws is your friend. I've probably made $20 in quarters cleaning those things, couple bra pads, a pair of panties or two and a number of flash drives and paper clips. One time I put the whole thing back together then went to show my wife the clogged filter, she asked "don't you have to put that back in" Dohhh!!!

Not sure if it is classified as an appliance but f*** an Epson Printer. This pile of cheap plastic and random metal parts used to be an Epson WF-2750 which worked great for 6 months then it decided that every ink cartridge you used was a cloned, refilled, third party etc. If Epson put more thought in ease of use by the consumer over lucrative profits due to ink cartridge firmware, I may purchase another Epson product but when your firmware for “counterfeit” cartridges is so ridiculous that it doesn’t even recognize OEM replacements F*** YOU EPSON. If anyone of you poor souls happens to have an Epson printer that requires 220 ink, I have 2 new cartridges, one opened and one still sealed.

Is there a printer on the market that is reliable without a lot of drama these days or do I need to go back to DOT MATRIX? I sure would hate to go “Officespace” on the next one.

EBC52AE4-CE38-4E0F-81A0-329E7AEF74F7.jpeg
B7BE4EDB-8479-4CCA-B95D-D38070BB91D5.jpeg

The old washer died an untimely death due to a friend overloading it. Cracked the brackets right off the drum. I hate spending money on appliances. But these things are pimp.
DF1309AD-DC64-4782-9E19-25E643539817.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom