Anyone use the FJ55 Carpet Kits ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see a (FJ55) carpet kit listed on one of the Cruiser Parts Supply (JT-O) website and wondered if anyone here has feedback on it or has heard about it.

I'm about to pull the trigger on one but wanted to check here first.

Quality, Fit, good-bad ?

Thanks for any info

Mike

For that price, I would hope its high quality.

Agreed

I have no problem paying more if it's worth it.
If it's a Good Fit, Pre Cut (somewhat) and comes with a good underpad (Jute) than I'd be ok with it. Otherwise, I'll just go to my local upholstery shop. Thanks

I've been considering its well. I hope others will chime in.

100% x 2.

Hiya, I had one of those for awhile in my pig. It was pretty nice, but probably not worth the money. It fit well, but it's basically an auto carpet cut to fit your pig with backing underneath and a sewn border on most sides. I think there were a few places where there was no border.. i replaced it when i painted the floor and put generic floor mats over the factory floormat. the carpet was harder to clean when it got dirty & holds water when you have spills or track in mud (like all carpets). if you are handy with a carpet cutter, needle, & thread you could probably fab up their own for a lot less. You may be happier with a rhinolined interior or a good paint on the floor boards. I sure do.

cheers, ty
:beer:

Well, I have still not received the carpet yet (past due now).

I have called them 3 times in 5 days and have been promised a call back by the end of the day each time I spoke with them.
So far, I have not been called back once or had a voicemail or email with any kind of update.

I understand that this carpet is being drop shipped by the manufacturer, but when you promise a customer you'll call them back, you really need to take 60 seconds out of your very busy day to call them - text them or email them.

On the bright side, maybe the carpet will exceed my expectations.

IMG_5227.GIF

Wondering how that carpet kit worked out?
Did you ever get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom