Anyone Running Interco's Irok ND tire? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fun, aren't they. I don't think the noise is too bad either. They are much quieter than the race cut tires I previously ran.

Idk man, i had duratracs on also before and these arent even noticable to me, maybe im just use to noise.

If they're like most aggressive tires that I've had, They will get noisier as they wear. My GDT sing to me louder than when they were new. Also, the more air in the tires, the quieter they will run. I think it's 'cause less of the tread is in contact with the pavement. It will also determine how they wear.

2 had almost no weight the other 2 had like 8oz

2 had almost no weight the other 2 had like 8oz

Do you get any "steering wheel wobble" at any particular speeds? I've been battling some Trxus M/T 35's for the last year. Sometimes they work great, sometimes they're a PITA. I"ve had an eye on the ND since it was introduced but havn't heard much feedback.

I have heard great things about the trxus. I went with irok nd based on price. They have been smooth so far from stop up to highway speeds and surprisingly quite. No vibrations or anything at any speeds. My cruiser felt a bit squirelly before with stock tires but do not notice it now. I wont clock to many miles on these so I am not sure how they will do mileage wise but would assume they wont last overly long if used as a daily driver.

Went out again today and hit rocks and hard packed roads mixed with puddles and clay. They clean out real well and grip real well. The limitations I have noticed were not the tires but more the truck. Tomorrow I will take some pics of them just to show what they look like a week after I got them.

So far with my little experience with them I would recommend them but have only been into wheeling a few years and havnt experienced many tires as comparisons. Thumbs up for now though.

Do you get any "steering wheel wobble" at any particular speeds? I've been battling some Trxus M/T 35's for the last year. Sometimes they work great, sometimes they're a PITA. I"ve had an eye on the ND since it was introduced but havn't heard much feedback.

Make sure you don't have any belts separating on the Truxus. I helped my buddy identify his wobble when I found some belt buldge on the sidewalls.

I've been running the Truxus MT for years in mud,snow, ice, swamp, rocks etc.. and love them. A bit shaky at certain speeds on the highway though but it's a heavy tire. But seeing the new Irok ND I'm tempted to try them after these ones wear down. I'm running 35x12.5's

I want to bump this.. I might be getting a set of IROK NDs in the 315/75/16 flavor. Was wondering after having them for 8 months now, how are they doing?

A little under $300 for some 35s isn't bad at all. Kinda wondering since your 37s measured to be 36s, I wonder if the 315s will be small. The site says the 37s should be 36.7 tall.

On the trail they have been fine. I have not driven them much on the street so i cant tell you about that. I like them, i have not put massive amounts of usage on them though. So far they get thumbs up.

I want to bump this.. I might be getting a set of IROK NDs in the 315/75/16 flavor. Was wondering after having them for 8 months now, how are they doing?

A little under $300 for some 35s isn't bad at all. Kinda wondering since your 37s measured to be 36s, I wonder if the 315s will be small. The site says the 37s should be 36.7 tall.

Anyone run these on snowy streets yet?

I ran mine on snow. They work very well.

I ran mine on snow. They work very well.

Thanks. Not deep snow though, but compact crap on the highway? These are looking to be my next tires. That is if I can stop slashing Duratracs and wear them out evenly... :bang:

Thanks. Not deep snow though, but compact crap on the highway? These are looking to be my next tires. That is if I can stop slashing Duratracs and wear them out evenly... :bang:

Also look at the Truxus MT's I had them on my last truck and they where great in compact snow and ice. Supper tough on our local trails and where very quiet even when down to 20%.

Thanks Jeremy. Why did you switch to Duratracs?

New truck, wanted a more AT tire for what ever reason. Also the Truxus MT's when I was getting tires where on a long ass back order.

After having both now I will say I am totally happy with the Duratrac's main thing over the Truxus is if I get pulled over on the hwy in the winter I have no worries with the snow flake. The Truxus where almost as good in the snow but did not have it.

In Rock, mud, sand and snow the truxus were amazing tires as quiet as my Duratracks on the hwy as well. I would say they wear at about the same pace as well.

The supply worries and BO is what really scared me off them. I had no complaints with there performance and life though.

I also ran duratracs and love them but wanted 37s, duratracs were not available any bigger than 315s at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom