Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got them cookies. Let me know if y’all want any. Anyone wondering you can fit 82 cases with 12 boxes per case, a wagon, 3 kids and my wife in a LX470.

WANTED:

This isn't worthy of a stand-alone thread so I thought I would post it here. I'm looking for a transfer case to mate to a 4-speed transmission. If anyone local-ish has one in their stash, let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick

WANTED:

This isn't worthy of a stand-alone thread so I thought I would post it here. I'm looking for a transfer case to mate to a 4-speed transmission. If anyone local-ish has one in their stash, let me know.

Thanks,
Patrick
T-case for that 40?

Damn we should have one of those in our stash since we all went Orion as some point in the transformation of our 40's. That a 74?

Damn we should have one of those in our stash since we all went Orion as some point in the transformation of our 40's. That a 74?

Yes, its 1974. I have a line on a 3 spd t-case, but don't really need the crawl ratio for a farm truck and would rather not deal with the conversion/parts required to mate it.

Also, the engine has a whopping compression of 65 psi (warmed up and wet) on #6 and is barely making power on #5 (110). While explosions of un-burned fuel out of the tail pipe are kinda cool, I think it's probably coming out. I think I have a replacement engine lined up, so I'd like to go ahead and find the replacement t case and bolt it on and then stab in the whole set up at one time.

Thanks for asking/looking into it.

I have had a few recently but none now. A 4 speed case should be cheaper than all that is needed to convert the 3 speed case to your tranny ($300+ for those parts).
That was a 4 speed tranny with a 3 speed t-case if I remember my 74 right. Never did any mods except put a t-case saver on it so I'm not sure what it would take to put a later model t-case in that truck. Georg would be my next call if it were me.

What's wrong with the one that's in it?

You know, that is the weirdo transition year. That’s PMCs luck for sure
Double check but I think there is a shaft spline difference and I think only a 3 speed case will work with that year. Again, I'd ask @orangefj45

Last edited:
I might have what you are looking for, PMC.

Decided to sell a few guns. First- Smith Wesson Model 19 (pre lock) Nickel .357 2.5” $500. Second- Larue AR Built to be an MK12 with full stock. (Have additional Larue adjustable stock as well) Full LWRC Lower parts kit ($400 just in parts kit) Larue 2 stage trigger. Absolutely hammers and extremely high quality AR. We don’t need to talk about how much I have in this.... $1500 base rifle no optics or sights. Third- Custom build Dixie Precision Rifle, Remington 700 action trued, 300WM Brux #5 barrel Fluted 26” with Seamless brake, Fluted bolt, custom load developed. (Action only needs trigger stock) $1000. If you know anybody looking let me know.

DEC535A1-6134-4BDB-9EDE-B74E775E2553.jpeg

6EECE816-B303-4770-A597-F2CE3381A816.jpeg

A9059A56-1480-4552-AC32-59ECEBE45BC4.jpeg

A2DD48C8-21B7-4E3C-ACE6-37CBE6E97252.jpeg

OK. I'll be in Jackson in a few weeks and will check to see if you still have them. Been debating a set of those for my YJ.

I won’t sell them until you decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom