Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(4) 265/70r17 Dunlop Grandtrek tires
1,000 miles on them. They came off my 4runner.

$400
IMG_0031.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG

Hey guys, I have a complete 2F, 4
Speed and tCase.

As you can see, it's all here. I know the shifter in the transmission is stuck telling me it's likely dry and will need some love.

There are tons of parts on this thing, no info on it other than what you see here. I need it gone.

You get it all for what I paid for it. $700

I can load it with my tractor on your trailer.

Parts galore.

IMG_1080.JPG
IMG_1081.JPG

Hey guys, I have a complete 2F, 4
Speed and tCase.

As you can see, it's all here. I know the shifter in the transmission is stuck telling me it's likely dry and will need some love.

There are tons of parts on this thing, no info on it other than what you see here. I need it gone.

You get it all for what I paid for it. $700

I can load it with my tractor on your trailer.

Parts galore.

View attachment 1527421 View attachment 1527422

Do you know if the motor runs or the condition of the inside? I have been wanting to put a 2f with 4 speed in my 40

Do you know if the motor runs or the condition of the inside? I have been wanting to put a 2f with 4 speed in my 40

I don't. I bought two. Took one to the machine shop. This one is in the way.

:)

I am on a hunt for some 37" stickies.

I am on a hunt for some 37" stickies.
If you end up with 37" reds, I have a 37" red that would be good for a spare. Good tread but been vulcanized. I no longer have a need for it.

I do know of a set of used reds if you're interested. They're in Ft. Smith, AR, area.

If he doesn't want that 37 red I need a spare ;)

Selling my Rola roof basket. Mounts to any cross bars and sits fairly low for a roof basket. $60.

IMG_7643.JPG

IMG_7644.JPG

I have a few things for sale that I can deliver to SCC unless you will be coming to the NOLA area and need this stuff beforehand. If my prices are out of line, make an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks. ;)

Stock gas tank from a 74FJ40. No leaks and worked perfectly before removal. It is only missing the bolts that hold the sender in place. The sender is there and was working when pulled. I'm tired of tripping over it. $40

IMG_1958.jpg

70 series marker lights. I was told these have never been installed and they look like it. $50 SOLD to Bossman.

IMG_1967.jpg

2 racing style seats with 5 point harnesses. These came in the buggy I purchased a couple months ago. They are hard plastic and I have no use for them. $100 for the pair

IMG_1962.jpg

Last edited:
And a few more......

100ft winch cable. $20

IMG_1968.jpg

Gator 4 wheeler tires and rims from a Honda. In great shape. I'll throw in a set of front tires with rims if you buy these. $100 gets all 4.

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1964.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Reliance controls parallel connector for 2 Honda EU2000i generators. I have the unit, all the hoses and a 6 gallon boat gas tank so that you can run 2 Honda generators all night . $150 for everything (generator not included :lol: )

IMG_1959.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom