Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

like new Yakima Load Warrior rack/basket. Measures 44x39. Near Flora, MS $200

like new Yakima Load Warrior rack/basket. Measures 44x39. Near Flora, MS $200

Rack.jpg

Selling a Warn RC9.0 short-drum "competition" winch. Winch is in good condition but has a few chips out of the paint and some surface rust on the drum. Will sand and spray paint the drum black if that's a deal breaker. Comes with a good synthetic rope with tube thimble and hook from

Winchline dot com. Includes a brand new in the box remote as well (original remote lost).

Shipping on buyer's dime but can probably safely ship it in two flat rate boxes for cost reduction.

In Hot Springs, Arkansas. Asking $950.

3/8" x 50' Replacement Synthetic Winch Rope for Warn RC9.0

Warn Industries - Jeep, Truck & SUV Winches: WARN 9.0Rc

IMG_1780.PNG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1783.JPG

IMG_1788.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

Might be interested @Jordan7118.

What's the history? Is this one of your flips, or was this one of your personal winches? Why are you getting rid of it?

Whats a Warren 8274 go for in decent shape?

I've seen 8274s from $300 to $900 depending on condition and age. Newer 8275-50s are steep. Check all four mount tabs for cracks, cable kinks/breaks, brake assembly is complete & works, freespool engage/disengage, power out/in. Solenoids are pretty easy to replace. Upgrading to a contactor to replace the solenoid sims a popular upgrade and adds reliability. I completely rebuilt mine 5-6 years ago and added fill and drain plugs. Fun project.

It clearly didn't come from @GOVT MULE because it's got a controller

Ha! I actually sold 4 or 5 8274s (dare I say it?) to a Jeep buddy that lives outside of Cleveland/Ruleville a year or two ago. But they were Warn winches not Warren..those are really rare..uh um...

I do know where a few 8274s are sitting if someone is interested I can see if I can deal on them..??

Might be interested @Jordan7118.

What's the history? Is this one of your flips, or was this one of your personal winches? Why are you getting rid of it?
I bought this a couple of months ago because I had heard these were the bees knees for a rock crawler. I bought it not working figuring I could get it to work. Everything was there and in good shape aside from a small hex drive that essentially connects the motor through the brake to the first side of the planetary gearing. Relatively easy fix.

In the meantime, I did a little more research on this short drum winch versus what I already had (Warn XD9000i). I could save about 30 -35 lbs on the front of my rig by going to the RC winch and also free up some real estate there. On the downside, I would drop down to 50' of line and have to redo my mounting (RC has narrower bolt pattern). Same weight rating for the winches. Decided it wasn't worth the trouble for minimal gains and some drawbacks. I would really like to put one of my 8274-50s with upgrades on the front of my rig, but that too will take a rework of mounting, which would lead to narrowing the front and possibly a different hood (fiberglass FJ40 maybe?). I would settle for finding a Warn HS9500, but they're few and far between.

So, that's what's up, @fountainhead Bought it because I thought it was primetime and instant street cred for a rock rig, and I'd never messed with one before, then realized it really wasn't what I wanted or needed.

I've got a set of OME 887 coils for sale. I got these for a GX470 but they were too much. There are some scratches in the paint from being mounted for a day then removed.

I'll go $120 picked up anywhere within 20 miles of the Hattiesburg area or I can ship them on your dime. Trades may be an option depending on what you've got.

Specs
Old Man Emu 2887 Front Coil Spring Set

Anyone have a good source for Military tires? I'm on the hunt for some 37x12.50R16.5 BFG's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom