Anyone? - CLC Classifieds thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wheels! Four of them. Delivered to Crawl.

Mickey Thompson Baja Lock (faux beadlocks)

All 4 for $400. Retail is about $600. Size and whatnot in picture below.

Brand new in boxes.

8582FE06-B5CE-42A7-826C-B834B1C2F5C9.jpeg

C94057AC-F808-4786-A556-AD2661DC5016.jpeg

I had a conversation with a cotton lander about 2 yrs ago. Member said he had a 80 series rear armour bumper swing out ladder etc.. not sure if it was 4x4 labs or slee. Trying to reconnect as I am in the market. Any help locating this member would be appreciated

Interested. What are the measurements on that box?

I 'm guessing 92" x 24"x14"/9" but I may be off . I'll measure when I get home.
Just measured 92" by 26" by 16" at peak Plenty big for fishing rods skis ,a body etc...,

Last edited:
I was hoping for something closer to 6'. Goood luck with the sale.

1) WTS 4x Nitto Terra Grappler G2s. 12k miles on them 265/70/R17. I've liked these tires, just going bigger to fill in that extra space that showed up in my wheel wells. They will be coming off the truck tomorrow. $400. Jackson MS area. I can take pictures of whatever you want just let me know.

With drawn this request for a spare KO2 worked out something else. 2) WTB 1x KO2 AT 285/70/17 will be used as a spare so doesn't have to be great.

Last edited:

My opinion; those things are JUNK, only thing is point and shoot up hill with NO skill....
So unless that your thing why....
Sure same could be said about crawling but just don’t see appeal and from videos, WAY dangerous with their driving and spectators in woods running for cover when it goes bad.

According to the description...it can crawl or hill kill...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom