Anybody need anything shipped from Mel lowe in FL? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is this the hardigg cases person?

Mel lowe parts out a lot of cruisers--not sure if he does hardigg cases, but if he sells it, I am happy to transport it.

More good stories? How about a fzj80 frame? :D

pretty sure I cannot fit an 80 series frame inside an 80 series. Left my yakima bars at home or I could put it up top.

IMG_3789.JPG
More good stories? How about a fzj80 frame? :D

I have one that rolls

Someone has been gathering a lot of spills. I like it.

Sleepycruiser wants that 80 series ARB and I still need a drivers side 40 fender....... but that whole minty green 40 attached would work too! ;)

I was looking at a couple ring/pinion gears for my 45? @mel lowe said they could fit in a 5g bucket... Is that too big?

That should be fine--let me know and I can swing over there tomorrow afternoon.

Let me know 1st, I have to pull the 3.7s. I dont have any on the shelf, they are all under trucks.
Deo! How are you, man? These were the ones that came out of a 60 series, do you recall the conversation we had in St Augustine? I think it had like 100k on the clock... Just need to make sure it will work with my 75 HJ splines. I couldn't find an eBay listing.

Deo! How are you, man? These were the ones that came out of a 60 series, do you recall the conversation we had in St Augustine? I think it had like 100k on the clock... Just need to make sure it will work with my 75 HJ splines. I couldn't find an eBay listing.

I've sold the ones we had talked about and don't have any listed on Ebay currently. I do have several 60s here that have good 3.7 Diff's.

I've sold the ones we had talked about and don't have any listed on Ebay currently. I do have several 60s here that have good 3.7 Diff's.
Awesome deal! When you have a chance, please PM me with a price and a PayPal address. You selling that square bezel/bib? :)

@KliersLC thanks for doing this! I don't live in the Charlotte area, so I will just pick the stuff up from whoever else is taking you up on your generous mudship offer. If you pass through Charleston, beers are on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom