Any Pix of CCOT rear bench seat mounts?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1Fine40

Rust Buster
Threads
Working on a rear seat mount for the bestop bench unit...wondering if anyone has a pic of the CCOT
mount that they sell with their version of this seat?? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I hear...

Cheers!

I mounted my bestop bench using the bestop hardware. I did not have the original holes on the floor of my troopy, maybe because it is a Troopy or because it is from Australia. The only thing I did not end up having, is the prop stick CCOT shows. The rest works well. I do remember that bestop has a couple of different widths on the seats, an initially I wrongfully ordered the narrower one. Make sure you properly measure and order the correct one. Very happy with the seat, and the kids like traveling back there.

I mounted my bestop bench using the bestop hardware. I did not have the original holes on the floor of my troopy, maybe because it is a Troopy or because it is from Australia. The only thing I did not end up having, is the prop stick CCOT shows. The rest works well. I do remember that bestop has a couple of different widths on the seats, an initially I wrongfully ordered the narrower one. Make sure you properly measure and order the correct one. Very happy with the seat, and the kids like traveling back there.
Could you share a quick pic??

Much appreciated!

Gracias!!

Hope these help. Excuse the dirt on the floor. It's been a bit cold here to vacuum outdoors.
IMG_1639.JPG
IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1641.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG

Awesome, That's what I needed! I'm missing the brackets that go to the floor in front...but I can fab something up now that I've
seen what was original.

Cheers!

Forgot to ask, is yours about 40" wide at the seat bottom?? That is what mine is...

Yes, about 40" at the seat bottom.
This is the exact seat I got "Bestop 39439-09 TrailMax II Fold and Tumble Charcoal Vinyl with Fabric Insert Rear Bench Seat for 97-06 Wrangler (except Unlimited)"
Hope this helps.
Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom