For Sale Any 40 series with low rust under or at 10K. Within 2 days drive from central CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This guy is out of his mind on price but what its actually worth might be in your budget. Could be worth a phone call.

edit: Sorry, just saw you’re in CA and need it to pass smog

This guy is out of his mind on price but what its actually worth might be in your budget. Could be worth a phone call.

edit: Sorry, just saw you’re in CA and need it to pass smog
Hey, thanks anyway!

ive got a 40 - with stock engine and stock uncut dash and body. But alot has been done - metaltech cage,..newly redone seats, bumpers, door seals, roof re-gelocated- new headliner. etc etc. Huge list- but the last piece of the puzzle is it just needs a new engine, original is tired. and i can toss in a F1.5 with better oiling/higher compression head thwt i was going to use in it.

its not 10k....but could probably be closer than you would think given the sweet patina and all the work already done. i was knocking off everything and waiting for something like a 1hdt/ or gen5 l83.......but never got around to the motor which is the last thing this needs really. currently sits on new 37s and fjc steelies. has soa cut n turn and full disc conversion, gm1 ton stuff. i also have a set of 35s on same rims if you didnt plan or want to trim the rear fenders which i couldnt bring myself to do on this sweet patina body.

pm for info or questions,

View attachment 2314202

How much for just the monster clevis? :)

hey bugsnbikes, could you find a larger shackle~!~ I love it that's the biggest shackle I ever seen.

Yes.....its only a 20ton.(weighs about 30-35lbs) ... in the world of ships and other heavy duty industrial applications....its a baby shackle. 😁 Jump on ebay and search Crosby shackle.....and check out prices on the 50+ ton ones.....and their sizes......and remember. shipping via the little brown ups truck wont be cheap.

It is comforting tho knowing i can hook all 5 of my cruisers together and pick em all up at once with this shackle.....if i ever want to say......put them all on top of a building all at once or something.🤓

I have a 1966 almost all original, Uncut, almost no rust NV desert FST (no top). It’s been sitting a while So it’s a project and currently going thru DMV to title in my name. Usually takes 30 days but with Covid I’m sure it’s longer, that’s why I haven’t listed it yet. $6500 I’ve also listed an FJ45 cab and other parts for $6700. Fyresq@aol.com

I have a 1966 almost all original, Uncut, almost no rust NV desert FST (no top). It’s been sitting a while So it’s a project and currently going thru DMV to title in my name. Usually takes 30 days but with Covid I’m sure it’s longer, that’s why I haven’t listed it yet. $6500 I’ve also listed an FJ45 cab and other parts for $6700. Fyresq@aol.com
I emailed you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom