Events/Trails Annual Ouray trip Aug 7th-10th, 2019

lurch

Need to call and see which site I have reserved and I'll see if anything is still open.

Damn, i wish i had seen this earlier! I am planning a trip up there the last weekend in August for labor day and made reservations at the KOA outside of town. I also have a couple other people coming and don't want to jack with their schedules. Next year with you guys for sure!

alia176

Damn, i wish i had seen this earlier! I am planning a trip up there the last weekend in August for labor day and made reservations at the KOA outside of town. I also have a couple other people coming and don't want to jack with their schedules. Next year with you guys for sure!
Well, bummer dude but maybe next year. Just as a FYI, last minute sites will open up as things come up for the attendees so you might still have hope.

In the meantime, would you mind starting a new thread and introduce yourself? Also, I'd update your signature line with your vehicle particulars.

Oh and here's the official mud welcome icon :flipoff2:

alia176

Hillside Site # and name (Hollywood hills)

1 - vacant
2 - Juan
3 - Juan
4 - Wes (from Chicago, old friend of Ali's)
5 - Justin, Stacy
6 - Franklins
7 - Lawrences
8 - Ali
9 - Steve
10- Dennis
11 - Kyle Brown coming in Thur night
12 - other folks
13 - other folks
14 - Pappy
15 - other folks

Near the office, electric only sites
1 - vacant
2 - vacant
3 - Vince
4 -

Pull through sites (Beverly hills)
8 - Duggers
9 -
10 -
14 - Larry the Poupon

Update my spot is available. We wont be making it this, year school will be starting to close to this trip. Anyone need my spot near the office Spot#2 electric only? Let me know before I cancel my reservation.
Who.... Who will I have help me embarrass the teenagers?

Top Bottom