Annual Meeting this Sat. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Looks like this year will be even bigger and better than last. Started this thread to get the details going.

From Alex
"August 19th: In addition, we are getting ready for our biggest bash of the year, the annual meeting. I just wanted to share with you some of the events that will take place.

As we always do, we will have the Annual Horseshoe Contest (perhaps Bruce Hulick's arm will be tired by then). And in the spirit of having something for everyone, we will simultaneously have a swap meet and a special treat: A REMOTE CONTROL TRAIL RALLY! That's right...members will have the opportunity to race a 1/24 scale replica of the 2007 FJ Cruiser around a track against others!

In addition, there will be the usual gift giveaway for each member who renews his/her single or family membership. This year, we will also offer 3 special Grand Prizes (Thanks to Ralph Hayes Toyota) for a Chinese Raffle (if you are chosen, you may select from the table or form another contestant). Tickets for this event will be sold at $2 each with unlimited quantities.

ALL COLD REFRESHMENTS WILL BE SUPPLIED BY YOUR CLUB FUNDS

For the first time ever, we are going to have a swap meet DURING the annual meeting! Bring a blanket or table to spread all your parts, tools, camping equipment or anything else you want to sell! Space will be limited to only the area immediately around your vehicle.

So dig out through your garage and bring 'em in.

Don't forget to bring some cash, too!"

Now we just need a time.

I'll aslo have Over the Mountain T-shirts there to give away for an $18 donation to the club.

Schedule

Provided below is a "loose" schedule for the meeting next week:

10:30 Sign in, voting and Annual Dues (other stuff is going on, too:bounce: )

11:50 Brief talk on what fun stuff to expect

12 Retire for some lunch at Aunt Sue's

1 Election results

1:30 Gift give-away and raffle

2:30 RC Trail Race, Horseshoes, Swap meet (yes, all at the same time)

Please be there to vote before 11am.

Gundy said:
Can I bring a ringer to the r/c race? I was thinking of my r/c 40.
:smokin:

I don't think having an unfair advantage is sporting, Gundy. I have heard rumors about that zippy thing. Soon to become legend, I'm sure.

Upstate Cruisers' Aunt Sue's/Ralph Hayes Toyota/Corona 100

ALEXGAR said:
I don't think having an unfair advantage is sporting, Gundy. I have heard rumors about that zippy thing. Soon to become legend, I'm sure.

Hehe...Toyota Pace Truck? :smokin: :beer:
We'd like to thank all our sponsors....

Drive it Ricky Bobby!

what is the address? I MIGHT be able to make it,,,,not sure might be catering a birthday party for a 68yo lady, 25-20 people,,,, not sure yet,,,

3pits said:
what is the address? I MIGHT be able to make it,,,,not sure might be catering a birthday party for a 68yo lady, 25-20 people,,,, not sure yet,,,

www.auntsues.com <http://www.auntsues.com>
I'm betting niether attempt at a link worked, but you get the idea
Hope you can make it. last try: http://www.auntsues.com/

Last edited:
I have not been to the barn in 6 weeks, I am still not sure I can make it it is 2 hours each way,,,,,but if I make it, (which I wont know until tomorrow morning...) is anything you need in particular?

oh yea marshal, you still got that transmission and saginaw mounting plate

someone wanted metal jerry cans,, who was that? not sure who,,,

Holy crap, there is actually an event and I'm off!!!

Yeah I'll be there. Me and the cruiser! Whew HOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom